Round 15 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgess/Young > Logue
Hore/Smith > Naish

I guess?

Hold fire on the second trade Richmond have 6 ins into the 18 and only 3 outs so far, Naish might get dropped.

Im going Hayes to Hately tonight then I was going Wilkie to Boak tomorrow but i might hold 24 hours in case Hore gets dropped.

Hold fire on the second trade Richmond have 6 ins into the 18 and only 3 outs so far, Naish might get dropped.

Im going Hayes to Hately tonight then I was going Wilkie to Boak tomorrow but i might hold 24 hours in case Hore gets dropped.
Yeah have only gone Young to Logue for now. :thumbsu:

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Think it stays. Bench will be: Houli, Bolton, Baker, Naish (Butler, Chol, Menadue, Graham getting chopped)
Why on earth do you think Graham would be dropped? I didn't see his last game, but statistically, he had 23 touches (11 contested) and 11 tackles (Prestia was next highest with 8 tackles). 3rd highest SC score in the team against the crows.

qqaaxx

Senior List
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
After jumping on Hurley two weeks ago for a bit of difference I’ll definitely be going Hore->Sloane via Duursma.

magpies03

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cavs
Have a full team other thank Durs and Logue in D5 and D6. 8 Trades left.

Would like to downgrade Answerth this week to Naish/Garner this week and upgrade Durs next week to Hurn/Lloyd so probably just the 1 trade this week.

Or might upgrade Duurs to RIch but then have a backline without Lloyd or Hurn which is not healthy I dont think.

Metapod

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Why on earth do you think Graham would be dropped? I didn't see his last game, but statistically, he had 23 touches (11 contested) and 11 tackles (Prestia was next highest with 8 tackles). 3rd highest SC score in the team against the crows.
Naish the better match up against saints IMO. Quicker.
Bachar and Baker the locks.

Next two spots are Graham/Naish (mid) or Bolton/Butler (fwd)
Not 2 of the same pos

So fwiw I think Naishys gone
More I think about it, is Houli locked? Clearly best best 22 but the fact he has been named on the extended bench, does that suggest he’s under an injury cloud?
Also interesting to note Short/Butler named in our VFL side. Don’t be surprised if Short gets a warm up in the VFL this week. Naish to take his spot, Graham to be named if that’s the case

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Naish the better match up against saints IMO. Quicker.

More I think about it, is Houli locked? Clearly best best 22 but the fact he has been named on the extended bench, does that suggest he’s under an injury cloud?
Also interesting to note Short/Butler named in our VFL side. Don’t be surprised if Short gets a warm up in the VFL this week. Naish to take his spot, Graham to be named if that’s the case
All bench players are automatically named in VFL squads IIRC.

Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Bachar and Baker the locks.

Next two spots are Graham/Naish (mid) or Bolton/Butler (fwd)
Not 2 of the same pos

So fwiw I think Naishys gone

Locks:
Astbury for Balta
Short for Garthwaite
Soldo for Chol
Edwards for Higgins
Cotchin for Menadue

So Lambert for one of Butler or Naish it seems

Perhaps both go out if Bolton is in

Status
Not open for further replies.