Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** mate what rock did you crawl out from, haven't seen you around these part for years...welcome back.:thumbsu:
Oh, hai Hai_Newman! :-D

Has been a while. New job around the start of 2017 season, don't have half the time for BF SC any more. :-(

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Pavlovs Cat

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwood, Aston Villa
Last week traded out Zac Williams for Whitfield. Can't find the reverse trade button for this one.

I had both of these from the start. In the past I've been a massive sideways guy but I'm cured of that. However, I had had enough of Offthefield and Illiams, could never get both on the field at the same time. So Whitty gone but a sidey once again. Cursed!

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
How the heck did Cripps 194 with 38 possessions and 4 goals score less then coniglio 36 and 3 goals

Cripps was gargantuan

Also Milera was robbed last night! Crisp is robbed every week

Champion data is a mystery of the highest order

Cogs had 4 goal assists and also kicked it about 28 of those 36 possessions from memory.

Didn’t watch Cripps so can’t comment on his game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Cogs had 4 goal assists and also kicked it about 28 of those 36 possessions from memory.

Didn’t watch Cripps so can’t comment on his game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Then htf does he score only 67 from 9 less possessions the following week? DE 67%, had 10 CP....kicked it 63% of the time. Didn’t add up for me...

he owes us 120+ average for the rest of the year

Bare minimum. Wont accept any less otherwise Bacon is on the menu!

giphy.gif

******* zerret. As usual kills it when I dont have him reverts to spud when I buy him last week. I knew I should have just gotten bont but he too is inconsistent. ******* henderspud would have been a better option. * i hate spuds

Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
******* zerret. As usual kills it when I dont have him reverts to spud when I buy him last week. I knew I should have just gotten bont but he too is inconsistent. ******* henderspud would have been a better option. **** i hate spuds

You broke him - * you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back