Coach Fremantle: where to now after Lyon?

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Two things:
What happened to Freomaniac, and how can you love posts as well as like them?
1. Deflecto probably ratted on him to the mods for giving St Kilda some crap.
2. Shouldn't all the 7 options come up when you are hovering on the like button?

Clems Knee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
1. Deflecto probably ratted on him to the mods for giving St Kilda some crap.
2. Shouldn't all the 7 options come up when you are hovering on the like button?
1. I expect St Kilda fans are frazzled after their plans of world domination went awry
2. No hovering on this device but I worked it out thanks to you.

I only see one option on my phone.
On my iPad I just press and hold the like button and the options come up,

TheShardMan

Team Captain
Jun 28, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
1. I expect St Kilda fans are frazzled after their plans of world domination went awry
2. No hovering on this device but I worked it out thanks to you.

On my iPad I just press and hold the like button and the options come up,
Got it. Thank you. So simple. Lol.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Even though that cost my club pick 1, I found that expecially funny. Extend his contract please, Ross is the gift that keep on giving. Have no ill feelings towards Freo as a club, just really enjoy Ross Lyon sides getting embarrassed over and over again.

I think that game is more Carlton finally getting up - as they should with all their top draft picks that they've had. Credit to them, they had some team work with some quality players in it happening, instead of individuals doing flashy individual things only. Green pastures await you blues fans, not all going to be instant gratification, but enjoy the ride :)

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
I think that game is more Carlton finally getting up - as they should with all their top draft picks that they've had. Credit to them, they had some team work with some quality players in it happening, instead of individuals doing flashy individual things only. Green pastures await you blues fans, not all going to be instant gratification, but enjoy the ride :)

Not only all their top draft picks but they're more experienced by by quite a margin (77 to 93 game avg) and older on the whole. Had 5 150+ gamers playing.

We're a young team on the upward trend in our 3rd year of a rebuild. How many years have Carlton been building for and this is only their 3rd win this year. How many over the previous years have they won.

Young teams will have ups and downs. We've beaten Pies, GWS away from home. Lost to GC, Carlton and Melb by close margins. We'll be ok.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Vintage performance from Freo and classic Lyon coaching. Losing to a team without their best midfielder.

While we are missing Lobb, Hogan, Taberner, S.Hill and even Sandi who would be ahead of Darcy. Yeah I think one midfielder isn't as important as all those listed players. Nice attempt at a troll though champ.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Self indulgent coach

Wants to play games on his terms
Spot on.

He wants to win with low scores 2005 Swans style to fit into his identity and 'working class' ethos that he mythologizes about. Absolute narcissist w***er he is.

The bloke is so stubborn he refuses to budge from this 'formula'.

It means he always leaves the door open to a close defeat.

He wants to win 59 to 58 and hates to score over 80. Hates it.

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
While we are missing Lobb, Hogan, Taberner, S.Hill and even Sandi who would be ahead of Darcy. Yeah I think one midfielder isn't as important as all those listed players. Nice attempt at a troll though champ.
Freo fans need to open their eyes to the coach in charge

Any other coach gives your players free rein and they not only win but win well.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Freo fans need to open their eyes to the coach in charge

Any other coach gives your players free rein and they not only win but win well.

Please provide a list of more qualified and better coaches available and send them to Fremantle FC, Thanks in advance champ.

CoastersFlag No.5

Premium Platinum
Aug 25, 2007
Not in Fremantle
AFL Club
West Coast
22 played 21 from the first quarter without McKay, Patrick Cripps and Charlie Curnow so their two best forwards and best midfielder. Freo have now lost to the Sun's and the Blues. This was a poor performance after quarter time. Carlton played great though. I hope Coach Nearly hangs around sure they will get a chance to lose another Grand Final with him in charge.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
22 played 21 from the first quarter without McKay, Patrick Cripps and Charlie Curnow so their two best forwards and best midfielder. Freo have now lost to the Sun's and the Blues. This was a poor performance after quarter time. Carlton played great though. I hope Coach Nearly hangs around sure they will get a chance to lose another Grand Final with him in charge.

Let's call it even then. We were without our #1 KPD, our #1 Ruck, our #1 and #2 Forward due to injury. Carlton outplayed us sure but both teams had to deal with injuries to key players, it wasn't just Carlton.

Back