FTA-TV The Handmaid’s Tale

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I also echo everyone else that thought that episode 5 was brilliant.

Serena basically acted out my post on last week's episode - she knew that Nicole was better off in Canada, and she genuinely feels as though she is Nicole's mother and and this conflict was beautifully portrayed by Strahovski. It seems that the desire to be a mother ultimately won out

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
The Swiss.
It would have something to do with the UN who are onside with the the Canadians against Gillead, and now because of the tape the Canadians know the Waterfords have no biological tie to Nicole, so it will be up to Nick to no doubt avoid death and strike some type of deal.

I thought Swiss too. The blonde lady looked Swiss.
It's getting good.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought Swiss too. The blonde lady looked Swiss.
It's getting good.
If it is the Swiss, then that's Canadia, Hawaii, Alaska, the British and now Swiss government all against Gilliead.
Still not sure where Mexico stands, as we do know the resistance is opperating within the government.

It is getting good, but the downside is we're halfway through the series and theirs no real resolution or action taking place. I can see it building to a great climax and we'll have to wait another 12 months to see what happens :(

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Come on and hurry up

This is getting pretty damn frustrating

Hour after hour of misery and no end in sight

I thought this Season was supposed to be about the Uprising

Whatever

It’s getting there.

Commander Waterford and Christopher Meloni’s High Commander Winslow looking to go gay....The Swiss betray June...it’s all building

Last edited:

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
A bit confused about Nick now.

So was Nick playing June the whole time? Is he devoted fully to Gilliad as it is now?
Nah Nick loves her. Whether he is completely devoted to Gilead now, hard to tell. His baby with June is the wildcard

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Nah Nick loves her. Whether he is completely devoted to Gilead now, hard to tell. His baby with June is the wildcard

I think he has committed a war atrocity somewhere in his time as a Soldier and I am tipping it’s going to be something revolting that will be a game changer for June

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think he has committed a war atrocity somewhere in his time as a Soldier and I am tipping it’s going to be something revolting that will be a game changer for June

Its possible. Would have to be something pretty wild if it’s going to be considered an atrocity in Gilead though. Perhaps we will get a flashback? Been a sad shortage of them this season. Would love some for Commander Lawrence. Can’t wait for his dry, sardonic response to Commander Fred and High Commander Winslow getting it on, assuming that’s where things are heading.

Back