List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't see any point in trading for Hately. He isn't a need, would be expensive and doesn't seem a very damaging player.
It’s hard to go past a huge midfielder with composure and quality disposal. I don’t think there will be a better player available at our first pick this year.

He does not impress me based on his performance, but, we'd be nuts to trade him before we develop him properly and find his upside and ceiling.

Remember that career development cancer Ken has been his coach

Yeah, should tell that to Houston, Howard, Byrne-Jones and Clurey.

They are well s**t thanks to Ken.

It’s hard to go past a huge midfielder with composure and quality disposal. I don’t think there will be a better player available at our first pick this year.

I don't think he has quality disposal. It's okay and non-damaging. He's big but he's not super fast or a contested beast. SPP was considered a superstar freak at the same point in his career. I'm hoping we can get a better player with our first rounder wherever that may be. The top 10 or 12 are looking solid but then again we might go top!

Both statements are true

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They can't both be true.

Adelaide got pick 12 precisely because the 2017 draft was s**t.

They wouldn't have got pick 12 for Cameron in the 2018 draft.

Draft picks aren't parity - they float in value depending on how clubs rate the draft.

They can't both be true.

Adelaide got pick 12 precisely because the 2017 draft was ****.

They wouldn't have got pick 12 for Cameron in the 2018 draft.

Draft picks aren't parity - they float in value depending on how clubs rate the draft.
Wrong (and arrogant) again.

The Crows got overs for the Cameron they were selling.

A combination of him improving at Brisbane and Fogharty looking average means that the deal has ended up a win for Brisbane.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah the writing was on the wall that Cameron had this growth in him, if he fufilled it though was up for debate

Wrong (and arrogant) again.

The Crows got overs for the Cameron they were selling.

A combination of him improving at Brisbane and Fogharty looking average means that the deal has ended up a win for Brisbane.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

They weren't selling Cameron. They wanted to keep him. That's why they got Pick 12. Both Adelaide and Brisbane knew he was going to be a great player.

It'd be like if you lived in on a farm worth $2m, and some company said that they wanted to buy it because they wanted to explore for oil. You don't want to sell, but when they offer $4m, you do.

Then the oil company drills and finds $100m worth of oil on the land that used to be yours.

Are you still claiming the $4m was a win?

They weren't selling Cameron. They wanted to keep him. That's why they got Pick 12. Both Adelaide and Brisbane knew he was going to be a great player.

It'd be like if you lived in on a farm worth $2m, and some company said that they wanted to buy it because they wanted to explore for oil. You don't want to sell, but when they offer $4m, you do.

Then the oil company drills and finds $100m worth of oil on the land that used to be yours.

Are you still claiming the $4m was a win?
Absolutely, you didn’t mention he had a rig to drill himself, so we assume the cost to “set up” the equipment required was going to cost $150m...

Absolutely, you didn’t mention he had a rig to drill himself, so we assume the cost to “set up” the equipment required was going to cost $150m...

You thought a guy who kicked 5 goals in a preliminary final was going to be rubbish?

That was his break out game. He’d already proven he was going to be a star forward, because he put in a performance like that in a game like that.

It’s why I was happy that he wanted to * off from Adelaide. Can you imagine them with Cameron and Betts running around?

You thought a guy who kicked 5 goals in a preliminary final was going to be rubbish?

That was his break out game. He’d already proven he was going to be a star forward, because he put in a performance like that in a game like that.

It’s why I was happy that he wanted to **** off from Adelaide. Can you imagine them with Cameron and Betts running around?

Betts on is last legs along with some other crows players over 30.

Nah the writing was on the wall that Cameron had this growth in him, if he fufilled it though was up for debate

Playing in the forward line that Adelaide had was more beneficial to his game than what Brisbane had at their disposal. There was no guarantee that he could translate that to a club that was struggling.

It’s why I was happy that he wanted to **** off from Adelaide. Can you imagine them with Cameron and Betts running around?
I’m saying Brisbane have been working on developing potential since Voss left, I love Charlie Cameron and would love him at Port along with his Brother, but he is now in an environment to thirve. If he was left at Adelaide I would hazard a guess and say he would have retired from footy by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back