Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

* sake that's annoying. Have the disc version of the game already installed but I have to delete and re download it. Also have to re download the hd texture pack.

**** sake that's annoying. Have the disc version of the game already installed but I have to delete and re download it. Also have to re download the hd texture pack.

Nuffie.

It’s so people jaded with fifa get a regency bias if they don’t mind the game and might decide to buy it in the new edition, not a bad play

Have at least wanted to give PES a go for a while so I guess this is my chance. Have the feeling it's going to be a download > play 1 game > say bye bye like half the PS Plus games are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If PES had the licences, they would be number one by some margin. Unfortunately some people don't want to upload the easily accessible community made updates that make it seem like the licences are already there

If PES had the licences, they would be number one by some margin. Unfortunately some people don't want to upload the easily accessible community made updates that make it seem like the licences are already there
What do you mean? There are easily available option files for PES.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back