Captains Round 15 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Dangerfraud fail. No doubt he'll be happy with the attention he got though.

Its Parker, Fyfe or Neale for me. Think I'll run with Parker v GC for first time. Lower ceiling but should be a safer 125 after a failed VC.

No more Danger for the season. Should have gone Parker VC into Fyfe C

Stuffed up my VC by going Danger. :(

Who does everyone think the best option is for the C out of Grundy, Gawn, Macrae and Fyfe? Dunkley could be thrown in as a smokey.
I think most ppl are in the same boat
Go with your guts
Mine says Macrae, will ton easily but may go huge

Stuffed up my VC by going Danger. :(

Who does everyone think the best option is for the C out of Grundy, Gawn, Macrae and Fyfe? Dunkley could be thrown in as a smokey.
Macrae or Dunks.

Has been raining all morning here in Adelaide.

I am going Macrae.

I don't have him, but does anybody have the balls to go with Heeney? Seems to be a 160+ player every week against Gold Coast.

I'm just thankful he runs out to play each week. Most people's FWD cover is either poor or (as in my case) nil, so I'm almost happy to take those 90's each week.

Short answer: No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I've narrowed it down to Macrae and Gawn.

Feel like Gawns the safer option though.

If Marshall can score 119 against the lions then surely Gawn can go at least 130?

That's what I thought. Gawn's history against Martin/Brisbane is abysmal. Although I don't think it's Martin related, they both score like trash when they play each other.

I got to back him in - having a shocker this week.

Keen on Fyfe but these rucks are so KOTD.

Agreed. Grundy & Goldy went 130'ish each today against each other. Marshall was beaten by Stef last week & still scored 120. I think it's got to the point where you throw the V on a risky boom or bust player (say Danger, Walters or Macrae/Dunkley/Bont) & then the safe C is thrown onto a ruckman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back