Are Geelong unbeatable?

Where will Geelong finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has this thread come to?

I thought it was supposed to be about Geelong?
Typical de-rail by childish cows supporters. And for what it is worth, I have the utmost respect for the Geelong Football Club. No cheap shots from my direction. Just leave that sort of behaviour to SOME childish Adelaide followers.

Hilarious joke! I now feel depressed and angry that you have brought up last years' Grand Final, no doubt that's what you intended.
Port Adelaide couldn't even dream of making another AFL Grand Final the way they're going now. For Collingwood it's just part and parcel to make them - nothing special.
No need to reference your numerous sub-league premierships like they even mean anything at this level.
I thought VFL premierships are also sub-league since the advent of the AFL.

Is Port Adelaide even a place?

Adelaide and Port Lincoln are the only places I knew about.

Adelaide for pubs (loved Adelaide), and Port Lincoln for great white shark diving (for my honeymoon trip around Oz).

No, it's imaginary. Just like "west coast" isn't a place

Have a look at the cows list of chokes in finals. It far surpasses those of the power, you clown.
Then you would know about the cows chokes 2 years in a row when they finished top. Home finals too.
Well then you'd remember 2002 and 2003 when you finish top and choke not even making the grand final. Not to mention the times pretenders make top 4 and not even make prelims. You moron.

Well then you'd remember 2002 and 2003 when you finish top and choke not even making the grand final. Not to mention the times pretenders make top 4 and not even make prelims. You moron.
You are the moron. Crows choked again last night. Pathetic overrated bunch of corporates. They don’t even have a home base. Pathetic. Moron.

You are the moron. Crows choked again last night. Pathetic overrated bunch of corporates. They don’t even have a home base. Pathetic. Moron.
very brave post I must say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are simple aren't you moron, time to get a grip. I find comfort knowing our bitches await us next week just at the right time. And look at finals records *, they don't lie.

I wasn't in the least bit impressed with Geelong's display over the weekend.
As ladder leaders and with the week off to freshen up, they should be utterly ashamed of themselves
Was you impressed tonight? Don't be ashamed with pretenders though, it's a true reading and only gonna get worse next week.

Collingwood and GWS starting to wobble a little. And the Cats beat the Eagles by what 10 goals or more at Siberia Park earlier this year. Not a single contender to challenge them for the flag this year, it’s all over in June!

Would this be the biggest choke of all time if the Cats don’t win the flag from here?

Collingwood and GWS starting to wobble a little. And the Cats beat the Eagles by what 10 goals or more at Siberia Park earlier this year. Not a single contender to challenge them for the flag this year, it’s all over in June!

Would this be the biggest choke of all time if the Cats don’t win the flag from here?

No because anything can happen. We are just winning when we do and for periods are behind. So all that’s happening right now is we are doing well enough. All top teams are heading into heavy blocks so Coll/GWS/Geel/wc losing is no surprise. The others are trying to coast to finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The rest of the season is inconsequential once you're there at the GF on the day.
You could have played your best season, acing everyone, then lose the GF because you didn't show up. It's so hard to call based on your league performance.
If that was the case, Collingwood would have won by 10 goals last year apparently: they didn't (just in case the Pies fans don't remember what happened). They lost from 5 goals up. Anything can happen.

Just like your bunch of under achievers. You spud. Your probably Tex Walker. Mr tough guy when when things are going ok. Not much good on grand finalday though.
Ah simple ya back. I expect Tex to have a night out this Saturday against your softie pretenders. The dogs really touched the softies up in the hard stuff didn't they, all whilst Ollie wines went in hiding the softie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back