Mulldogg

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Beat the Hawks, at the MCG, with the Umpires giving them an all time ride.

How many frees were inside their 50, i'd be interested to see the stats

True, I’d love to know too if anyone can be bothered to do the count during the replay.

I reckon it would be at least 6.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 2.42.45 PM.png

byebyexenxen

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Return the Wings Donor WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 2, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I have no recollection of what just happened in the last 7 minutes.

Like I blacked out.

Was screaming at the tv for someone to just kick a point.

WTF just happened

I was exactly the same I was like just kick a point!!!! I am still shaking right now.

bunkyboy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
We stole that, Hawks probably deserved it. Shuey tried his guts out but made some terrible blues. Too much fumbling and missed soccer kicks for mine, the Hawks were much surer gathering and kicking the ball. Big effort from Jack, Liam, Shuey, Shep and Oscar in the 2nd half got us over the line.

Agreed. We were lucky to win. I reckon we were complacent going into the game. Need to pull our heads in this week.

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I spent a lot of that game in anger, and not sure at exactly whom. I was going to revert to my safety, and blame masten.
Same, the Mrs was like "Hey, hows the footy going" and I think the look of both despair, and confusion said it all. Won't poop for days my bam'ole was clenched so tight.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Like they did in the wet in 1992 against the Hawks in Melb on a Saturday arvo. West Coast came from behind at 3 quarter time and finished with 11 goals for the game.

Sumich kicked 5. Went on to win the flag against Geelong:'( ( Darling kicked 5 today )

edited - 2006 at the MCG, the last time the eagles beat Hawks there until today, they trailed Hawthorn by 5 points at 3 qtr time and won the game. Lynch kicked 5 for the Eagles. ( the game was also played on a Saturday lunch time time slot for WA Viewers )

Last edited:

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I've genuinely thought about stepping back from Footy for a while now, I just get too emotionally invested in it, to the point where it kinda puts a downer on my Mondays if we lose. I don't think it's healthy to have this many close games, or to be this invested in a team/dream team/afl/MRO etc

But * it, BACK TO BACK YOU ARROGANT campaigners! CHOO CHOO

Back