Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
Some good options going forward. When we play Carlton we should try Brander on a wing in place of Masten and see how it goes. He seems to be pretty quick for his size and can find the ball well enough. His kick under pressure into the forward line was pretty good too.
So we might just have drafted a midfielder with our first pick in the 2017 draft🙏

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Some good options going forward. When we play Carlton we should try Brander on a wing in place of Masten and see how it goes. He seems to be pretty quick for his size and can find the ball well enough. His kick under pressure into the forward line was pretty good too.
the way waterman played on the weekend, i rekon he should be given a shot. It worked for Matthew Richardson at the end of his career. as long as he has a good enough tank, his marking prowess will be invaluable.

KtukNTQ.png

VrvY2B8.png

Eastwestcoast

Cancelled
Nov 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I live on the East coast and don't have access to the the West Australian.

Can someone post the AFL watch article about the Beagles players from last weekend?

Thanks.

AFL watch: The West Coast Eagles who impressed in the WAFL against East Fremantle

I live on the East coast and don't have access to the the West Australian.

Can someone post the AFL watch article about the Beagles players from last weekend?

Thanks.

AFL watch: The West Coast Eagles who impressed in the WAFL against East Fremantle

Its behind their paywall now

So you either have to find someone with a subscription or someone willing to scan/take a photo of the paper from the other day

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
View attachment 699584

No Brander in the WAFL after a very good game, not an emergency for AFL and not on injury list. Maybe free trip home to VIC?

Still no Venables.
That must have been a very serious concussion. Hopefully just being careful and there's no complications.

Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Bailey Williams is growing in stature, impressive big man.
Led the ruck well . Has genuine elite speed . I had to double check his draft combine 20m test . Incredible leap . Can take a grab . He can be anything . Its up to how much heart he has or Simmo's ability to nurture/motivate him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back