Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Early on Treloar wasn't kicking it because he was doing the heavy lifting in and under. In the last quarter he got to play more outside because De Goey was on ball. Those two up and under kicks, which I think is in everyones minds, were poorly executed but I felt we were trying to push things too much as a team. Treloar in that play is an example of that. We had too much to claw back.
Once Sier went down that was is it, not a one recognised inside mid left, up against the likes of campaignerington, we really miss Adams.

I'm still pissed at Treloar though, I don't go off half cocked, I judge players on multiple games.

There isn't anyone.

I'd like to see more of him used fwd like we did successfully in 2018 on occasions. He's actually not a bad set shot and can rove packs.

Think we anchor Degoey fwd too much and dont utilise our mids in resting fwd positions enough.

Moore shouldn't be used at CHF but pushed deeper to come out of FF, he also only spent half the last quarter on the ground and Cox was still the obvious target often static target too. Let Cox roam CHF with Mihocek as the 2 marking outlets when coming from def 50.

I'd bring Goldsack back in, Goldsack had his best career year as a settled defender and gets booted in 19 to VFL. This allows us some flexibility with moving def/fwds around and he has pace with a never say die attitude.

The Game style has changed a lot too much more chip and retention with less dare almost as if we are caught between playing out 2018 brand and WC/Hawks style of chip kicking through zones and counter punching from def.

Once Sier went down that was is it, not a one recognised inside mid left, up against the likes of campaignerington, we really miss Adams.

I'm still pissed at Treloar though, I don't go off half cocked, I judge players on multiple games.

Even before he went down Seir had a few hang off the pack moments and wasn't liking the heat of the Norf mids this year he hasn't been as aggressive as 2018.

He was the only mid that got any space tonight, he was good without being great.

He had a shocking 2 moments on the back flank but apart from that he was okay.

Even before he went down Seir had a few hang off the pack moments and wasn't liking the heat of the Norf mids this year he hasn't been as aggressive as 2018.
But he's played less than a dozen games and had no elite pathway training prior to being drafted, Treloar was a top 5 ND pick who had every opportunity.

I'd like to see more of him used fwd like we did successfully in 2018 on occasions. He's actually not a bad set shot and can rove packs.

Think we anchor Degoey fwd too much and dont utilise our mids in resting fwd positions enough.

Moore shouldn't be used at CHF but pushed deeper to come out of FF, he also only spent half the last quarter on the ground and Cox was still the obvious target often static target too. Let Cox roam CHF with Mihocek as the 2 marking outlets when coming from def 50.

I'd bring Goldsack back in, Goldsack had his best career year as a settled defender and gets booted in 19 to VFL. This allows us some flexibility with moving def/fwds around and he has pace with a never say die attitude.

The Game style has changed a lot too much more chip and retention with less dare almost as if we are caught between playing out 2018 brand and WC/Hawks style of chip kicking through zones and counter punching from def.
I was thinking the same, give him Stevos role.

Why does this thread exist? Just checked the AFL stats
14 Kicks, 26 handballs, 7 tackles (the highest two weeks in a row) with a D/E of 80%. Further according to their stats - 1 clanger.

He wouldn't even be in my top ten of disappointments tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't have a quarter of the talent of his old man but who does.
I'd settle for 25 percent of his Dads confidence, Josh played like a kid who was just happy to be out there tonight, played safe, didn't want to screw up, that isn't your role Josh, your role is to make shiat happen.

I'd settle for 25 percent of his Dads confidence, Josh played like a kid who was just happy to be out there tonight, played safe, didn't want to screw up, that isn't your role Josh, your role is to make shiat happen.

And didn't even look that fazed that we were getting pumped.

Thought Treloar was okay apart from one horrendous passage of play where he was involved multiple times and kept stuffing up.

Got 40 disposals, 7 tackles. Played his guts out with too few supporters (apart from Pendles). This is absof'ínglutely reeedickilouse!
did shank a few though!

What's the point in being salty about Kelly, there's absolutely 0% chance of us landing him no matter what we have to offer. It's either cats or come back to wa. Even if he does stay at the cats which I think is looking more than likely he will always be a flight risk and will head back at some point. The games of fantasy footy we conjure up in our head's gets the better of some I think lol.

Got 40 disposals, 7 tackles. Played his guts out with too few supporters (apart from Pendles). This is absof'ínglutely reeedickilouse!
did shank a few though!

And more than one-quarter of our clearances, one-third of our centre clearances. This thread is a bigger shank than anything by Treloar.

The one that has been woeful for a long time, josh Thomas needs a spell in the vfl ,Frustrating that he is still playing when he's been so bad for so long

Remove this Banner Ad

Back