Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Nov 17, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I doubt he's going to play at all next year, as the way he reacted was textbook for an achilles tear. There's no need to rush him back anyway, so the club should just be as cautious as possible and have him 100% ready to do a full pre-season ahead of the 2021 season.

Fortunately we're able to keep him on the rookie list for another two years, so it's an absolute no-brainer to give him those two years to prove himself.

I doubt he's going to play at all next year, as the way he reacted was textbook for an achilles tear. There's no need to rush him back anyway, so the club should just be as cautious as possible and have him 100% ready to do a full pre-season ahead of the 2021 season.

Fortunately we're able to keep him on the rookie list for another two years, so it's an absolute no-brainer to give him those two years to prove himself.

Unfortunately this is very true. Brace yourselves for some time without Ronnie.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He’s young enough to recover..

Of course.

Spitta did his in 2013, then came back and finished top 10 in the Syd in 2014-2016, when we were playing deep in to the finals..

May 24, 2005
Covid Central
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos
Evw, will walker, Bailey scott and now Hayden ... Can we have some luck with our kids?
When our kids get injured, they don't mess around.
Awful luck for KH.
But if he has ruptured his achilles, can the club justify keeping him on the list in 2020? I know it sounds a bit callous but yeah.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
When our kids get injured, they don't mess around.
Awful luck for KH.
But if he has ruptured his achilles, can the club justify keeping him on the list in 2020? I know it sounds a bit callous but yeah.

Hes on the rookie list.

Back