Autopsy vs Collingwood - Rd 15 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a large amount of Scott bashing in this thread. Firstly it’s not relevant and secondly he had been there for 10 years and the message was tired. He did a good job for a large part of those ten years. 2 preliminaries was a good return with those lists. Give it a spell. The king is dead .....
IMG_3278.JPG

We handballed when the opportunity presented itself. When we didn’t have options by hand we kicked long down the line.

Earlier in the year, we were not taking the option long down the line instead over using the handball across half back resulting in turnovers. We are still hand balling but we are doing it in a very different manner.
In just watching the game, the finish is cleaner now.

P

Yep I was surprised he did get time on the bench to settle. Rhyce must have a fair bit of faith in him.
It's a balls out type move. Here's a kid and his first taste is right at the face of it.

I have zero doubt that Kyron will be given a contract long enough to see him back playing in the ones.

Its what we do.

Disgusting.

It's a balls out type move. Here's a kid and his first taste is right at the face of it.

I have zero doubt that Kyron will be given a contract long enough to see him back playing in the ones.

Its what we do.
Just surprised against a "top 4" team ( after last night that's a loose discription)I tend to let them settle and get a feel for the atmosphere. Not saying it was a bad move, Kyron seemed in it from the bounce, but I'm not sure all young guys would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the replay this morning and despite Collingwood being one of the flag favourites and getting a leg up from the maggots, we absolutely took them to the cleaners and that should have been a 80+ point drubbing. And the way the boys played last night should not be underestimated. They were magnificent.

And these umpires get upset that they get called bald flogs. Well that decision in fourth where Cunners gets caught holding the ball has to be one of the worst decisions I have seen. These bald flogs deserve to be called much worse than that. That decision was mindboggling. You just know that if Cunners was Patrick Dangerfield, he would have got a free kick for not been given enough time to dispose of the ball and 50 metre penalty because there were two in the tackle.

The day Peter Siddle became vegan was the day he was finished as a top line bowler for Australia. Browny, go and talk to Sam Kekovich and get some lamb into you.

Yep, agree.

I've just delivered some steaks to the club, including utensils as a token of good faith.

Are you suggesting there's no correlation between fantasy points and onfield impact?

ARE YOU SAYING TOM ROCKLIFF ISN'T THE PREMIER MIDFIELDER OF HIS GENERATION!!!!
Only in the era of SuperCoach, could Tom Mitchell win a Brownlow.

Watched the replay this morning and despite Collingwood being one of the flag favourites and getting a leg up from the maggots, we absolutely took them to the cleaners and that should have been a 80+ point drubbing. And the way the boys played last night should not be underestimated. They were magnificent.

And these umpires get upset that they get called bald flogs. Well that decision in fourth where Cunners gets caught holding the ball has to be one of the worst decisions I have seen. These bald flogs deserve to be called much worse than that. That decision was mindboggling. You just know that if Cunners was Patrick Dangerfield, he would have got a free kick for not been given enough time to dispose of the ball and 50 metre penalty because there were two in the tackle.
I was even more cross after watching the replay and seeing how often exactly that tackle with the same amount of “prior opportunity” was not even thought of as holding the ball. Rubbish decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back