Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Just been thinking about who would be the best comparison of the player that Stack would be most likely become all things going well

Kerr was my thoughts and i know after the hit on viney we all talked about a pickett resemblance but i think he is a bit more classy than what pickett was

So who is the best comparison
Sydney McO'LoughPickerr!

I think Lyon is overrated for what he achieved.
One time leading goal kicker and I reckon this attitude of combatative at all costs and hurt the opposition whenever you can is why he was Captain.
That’s what he was known for
Not talent
Im sure the kellaway brothers would agree
They use to thrash old Garry when they played on him

Maybe you're getting him confused with someone else!

Nope. he has nice enough hands but I have not seen him take a hangar. Its hard for him to aerially compete with a 184cm mid with a good leap let alone someone like Cripps. Sticky hands is fine but he does not have the size of a Stuart Lowe to match the hands and marking is important as a forward not just for steady shots at goal but to create breaks in play and organise forward thrusts to create goal scoring opportunities

Miers is a better mark at Geelong just from height and leap, think kicked another two goals last night

I'd actually go the other way and play short forward and leave Stack in the backline.

Stack is a lot better defensively than Short, we shouldn't compromise that.

Short could be a weapon at HF with 65m kicks inside 50 nice and quick.

Nah off the half back line and rotating through the wing. He is essentially taking Edwards spot.

Nope. he has nice enough hands but I have not seen him take a hangar. Its hard for him to aerially compete with a 184cm mid with a good leap let alone someone like Cripps. Sticky hands is fine but he does not have the size of a Stuart Lowe to match the hands and marking is important as a forward not just for steady shots at goal but to create breaks in play and organise forward thrusts to create goal scoring opportunities

Miers is a better mark at Geelong just from height and leap, think kicked another two goals last night

Yeah but his first name is Gryan so doesn't matter how well he plays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back