Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I can see what you mean.

We will look into it. It is 1.8 MB so it shouldn't have problems.

EDIT: After saving the post, the image appears as an attachment.

Editing the post I can embed the file.

View attachment 693238
Try doing the same again with a larger file (something like 4MB). I doubt it will work at all...

Try doing the same again with a larger file (something like 4MB). I doubt it will work at all...
From the Xmas upgrade there was one change in the way the site delivers certain types of images (anything requiring permissions): they used to be served directly from the CDN but now go via the web server. Direct delivery is something that could be reinstated. I'll talk to Chief about it tomorrow.

TF

From the Xmas upgrade there was one change in the way the site delivers certain types of images (anything requiring permissions): they used to be served directly from the CDN but now go via the web server. Direct delivery is something that could be reinstated. I'll talk to Chief about it tomorrow.

TF

Great. It would be good if it could go back to the way things were. There were never any problems before the upgrade. :thumbsu:

Hey all

What small video formats are allowed on BF? I've tried mp4, avi, wmv and keep getting "format not allowed" error. Video files generally not allowed? I can't remember

Cheers

Hey all

What small video formats are allowed on BF? I've tried mp4, avi, wmv and keep getting "format not allowed" error. Video files generally not allowed? I can't remember

Cheers
I will check it out.

How do i get Bunkdar taken off the s**t list ?
Its like a semi-ban or something
nobody adressed me with anything done wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only long termerz can reply 2 my posts
my friend on here cant see my post right now for example

Not sure what would be happening
my original bigfooty name was banned like 5 years ago
i joined back up last year
i msg the person who banned me recently
since then
only people who can se my posts are people who been here since like the start......like you 90's

since then
only people who can se my posts are people who been here since like the start......like you 90's

That’s very bizarre.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

since then
I've just created a new user account and I can see your posts.

Are you sure people haven't just put you on their ignore list?

What's the 'View your identities' thing all about under privacy?
Accounts elsewhere like Facebook etc.

I will check this out and switch the default to no if it isn’t already.

Why am I seeing these old timestamps Chief?

I've read all of them up to each date.

View attachment 701078
Chief reset the clock

A quick fix is to read all the ''latest'' ones and then go to New Posts Watched Threads. Click on Mark All Forums read

Job done

Or alternatively click into each thread and out

Why am I seeing these old timestamps Chief?

I've read all of them up to each date.

View attachment 701078

We are moving the “last read time stamp” out a bit. I’m trying to do it a couple of days at a time to avoid people getting massive dumps of unread threads but I don’t think I am doing it gently enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back