No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Fyfe,Walters, Mundy or bust . Harsh reality but once again injuries have destroyed our season.

Its Fyfe,Walters, Mundy or bust . Harsh reality but once again injuries have destroyed our season.

Sorry but that ain't going to cut it. Especially in the Melt thread. They had a top 5 player in the league and their two best forwards out and were one rotation down all game.

#injuries isn't the reason we lost.

Ive been banned from the RBT thread for a while now but I didn't see you down in the rooms hugging your ****ing favourites while ignoring half the side this week you ****ing manipulative cancerous W

Ive been banned from the RBT thread for a while now but I didn't see you down in the rooms hugging your ****ing favourites while ignoring half the side this week you ****ing manipulative cancerous W

How I’m still there

The passage of play where Murphy kicked the goal saw three consecutive Blues players wanting the ball more and winning it forward. Three times in the one bit of play.

Story of the second half except for Fyfe, Blakely, Swit, Logue and Hamling I thought.

In fact that's probably the story of the game really. You have to wonder what the * is going on in the brain department of half the team.

When the club decides to interview prior to recruiting they need to do a footy IQ survey.
One of the questions should be:
When you find yourself 15 points up deep in the last and you’re right on your goal line with pressure coming what should you do?
A) rush the behind knowing you won’t get pinged and have the team set up to absorb some clock and probably win the match.
B) panic like an uneducated spud and go for a checkside kick off your non-preferred which leads to the opposition having a shot on goal.

If you can answer that you shouldn’t play AFL.

So yes, I’m saying Hughes needs to not play AFL ever again. EVER.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back