thefendoff

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
your chest
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
I can't remember a recent draftees from us that has had such an immediate impact. Sure he may never be as good as Martin, rance, reiwoldt but his first year is for sure better than all theirs combined.
Martins first year was outrageous. Go back and watch the port game in the wet. There was a play I remember vividly where he don’t argued about 4 blokes in a row. At the ripe old age of 18

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just getting him ready for when Marlion comes into the side.

I said this after week 2 or 3 earlier this season and I’ll say it again: it’s not about ‘how good will this kid be’, it’s ‘how good is this kid right now?!’

It’s ridiculous what he’s already doing

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Martins wasn’t too shabby
Martins first year was outrageous. Go back and watch the port game in the wet. There was a play I remember vividly where he don’t argued about 4 blokes in a row. At the ripe old age of 18
Martin's first year was excellent and he did some outrageous things for a first year player, but I don't feel like he had the genuine impact on games that stack has.

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Robbo starting to see the light....

Screenshot_20190630-202421.jpg

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
> 400p first year , 6 brownlow votes , yea it was ok , don’t forget robbed of rising star coz of a bs late tackle , would be a fine and ok now

He’s that ******* good that I get nervous that it’s almost too good and too fast for his age and where he’s come from. 19!! * me I think back to being 19..
Just hope he keeps his head down and bum up after the season and stays hungry for more and more.

Last edited:
Back