National SEN not allowed to broadcast in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse me? Who the f*** are you to tell me I don't have rights

A person who knows something? You do not have any inherit rights. The only country on earth who's people have inherit rights is the United States. In every other country in the world, your rights are given to you by the government. They can take them away at any time.

A person who knows something? You do not have any inherit rights. The only country on earth who's people have inherit rights is the United States. In every other country in the world, your rights are given to you by the government. They can take them away at any time.

Again not the point, whatever terminology you want to use the result is the same. It was available then it wasn't because of a law passed - because the government is able to take it away does not make it ethical to do so.

I've stated this repeatedly, the terminology is a rather feeble argument. Because I don't have the "right" or "ability" it still doesn't fly - it's wrong to take it away for the sake of people that can't take self responsibility.

Again not the point, whatever terminology you want to use the result is the same. It was available then it wasn't because of a law passed - because the government is able to take it away does not make it ethical to do so.

I've stated this repeatedly, the terminology is a rather feeble argument. Because I don't have the "right" or "ability" it still doesn't fly - it's wrong to take it away for the sake of people that can't take self responsibility.

You also used to be allowed to drink drive and not wear a seat belt - laws change.

I do agree it’s pretty s**t they’ve removed your ability to listen to it. You just need to be careful how you word your argument if writing to government - words like rights have connotations and this isn’t one you can use. Ability is fine.

You also used to be allowed to drink drive and not wear a seat belt - laws change.

I do agree it’s pretty **** they’ve removed your ability to listen to it. You just need to be careful how you word your argument if writing to government - words like rights have connotations and this isn’t one you can use. Ability is fine.

Agreed the terminology could be used against and again the wording is not the issue, it's the principle that's the issue.

Drink driving and seat belts isn't really a good example because everyone knows the evident dangers, SEN not broadcasting is hardly a means to stop people gambling in particular when gambling ads are still saturating wa tv's..

It's a little hypocritical that the government takes away SEN because of gambling yet those ads are allowed on tv.

That's terrible that you don't get SEN in western australia. I can tell you what happened on Bartlett's show this week - three hours of people calling in to say who their favourite player is. If you like I can record it for you and send it over. You also missed out on terry wallace, jack heveron, sam mcclure, kane cornes, gerard whateley & tim watson. What the * are you complaining about!? Celebrate! Throw a party. Rejoice in thy freedom. WA should have a public holiday in honour of crap broadcasting and to celebrate life without it. Make it December 4th (Hutchy's birthday).

I asked a moderator If I could post this on the main board but have been asked to post it here, does anyone else in WA have a similar issue?

The sen app is useless if you live in WA, you can only listen to sen WA which we all know is centred around WA footy and the bulk of conversation is around Freo and WC. And now I can't stream live sen through my lap top either. Here is my email conversation with the director of product and development at Croc media.

View attachment 692103
View attachment 692106

View attachment 692110

1560488672317-png.692074

Now that link doesn't work on my lap top either, I've called him to ask for assistance with no reply yet.

Given the money behind that station comes out of WA, its hard to believe it wouldnt be fixed if they wanted access.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's terrible that you don't get SEN in western australia. I can tell you what happened on Bartlett's show this week - three hours of people calling in to say who their favourite player is. If you like I can record it for you and send it over. You also missed out on terry wallace, jack heveron, sam mcclure, kane cornes, gerard whateley & tim watson. What the **** are you complaining about!? Celebrate! Throw a party. Rejoice in thy freedom. WA should have a public holiday in honour of crap broadcasting and to celebrate life without it. Make it December 4th (Hutchy's birthday).

Really? That's your reply? Even though you didn't reply you just sprouted your dissent for the footy media instead of actually replying to me on the subject at hand.

Yep top work................ pffft.

He does what he's told by a bloke called Craig Coleman.
Funny, Craig was a key part of instigating the merger, all to drive share price and dividends. Since the merger the share price has done not much and there hasn't been a merger. So far based on the goals it hasn't been a success thus far irrespective of the contact and the ratings.

Funny, Craig was a key part of instigating the merger, all to drive share price and dividends. Since the merger the share price has done not much and there hasn't been a merger. So far based on the goals it hasn't been a success thus far irrespective of the contact and the ratings.

Do you mean the proposed merger hasnt produced any results to date?

Havent stayed across the ratings for SEN, nothing to shout about?

Just read the OP.

What's with the 'cmon mate, lift your game' crap?!

Why would you talk like this to a complete stranger who has provided you with a polite response to your question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back