No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

OnceWeWereKings

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
freo - full marks for creativity - I cacked in a steamy, dark resort with the ocean rolling outside the windows........

yfe couldn't find a captain's goal if it was duct taped to the windscreen of his helicopter.

Hogan runs like he's bow legged and wearing tight blue jeans and kicks the footy like its a dead jack russell.

Tabs thinks he's a basketball hoop.

Sonny keeps running into invisible clotheslines strewn all about the place.

Cox doesnt trust himself to take a set shot from 40 out but is confident enough to have a crack at a laser pinpoint pass to an outnumbered shorter team mate on a tighter angle.

Hilly doesnt understand that you cant open the face of goal up by running around WHEN YOURE STRAIGHT IN FRONT ALREADY.

theres so much more but im too sad. my eyes r melting.

Walters needs someone to give him a kick in the ass, too good a footballer to be carrying on with that bullshit.
If the league or media had any balls this staging crap would be called out every week.
Needs to be put into the spotlight as it’s a blight on the game, the umpires are struggling enough without this crap.

Last edited:
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
But how often do you see "good teams" get umpiring like that against them?
GWS got beat because of the umpiring on Thursday night.
Notice how these type of games so often happen when an interstate team plays a VFL team. No surprise it happens when the Top 8 are dominated by interstate teams.
It's corrupt and the main reason why Lyon may never take Freo to a premiership is because of this corrupt umpiring.
We were on the wrong end of the stick in 2013 & 2015 when we were a good team.
It matters more than people want you to believe.
From the Freo board...

but then this:

"Also why the f**k do most people here have an ego? Seriously, people here were talking about top 4 a week ago. Now we're calling a clearly improved Carlton the "spooners". Talks about how we should be smashing them? Please lose the ridiculously pathetic ego and realise that this team isn't a finals team."

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
the insanity of umpire obsession and what it looks like:

"We are blaming one umpire. The other two were ok. That one umpire does it all the time to us."

Just on umpires, when I was living in WA, went to watch Eagles v Blues at Subi and was sitting in with the Eagles members (that's another story). As the umpires are walking out onto the ground, one of the members bags the umpires and in particular Greg Scroop, saying he kills them every time he umpires them, something, something Victorian scum.

I couldn't hold my tongue and told him he was a West Aussie and used to play football with Dean Laidley and Chris Lewis as a junior, let's just say he wasn't happy as the Blues went on to win by 50 odd points, thanks to the umpiring.:rolleyes:

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
but then this:

"Also why the f**k do most people here have an ego? Seriously, people here were talking about top 4 a week ago. Now we're calling a clearly improved Carlton the "spooners". Talks about how we should be smashing them? Please lose the ridiculously pathetic ego and realise that this team isn't a finals team."

May they continue to do so... and we go on to finish around 14th. (Please, please, please let that happen!) There will be a lot of this going around: :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth: when they actually look at the bottom half of that ladder. (And a lot of this from Crows fans: :mad::eek::'()
Wouldn't that be splendid?!

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
From the Adelaide Board 'Death Riding' thread .......

laughter.gif

This whole death riding thing is too stressful.

It's bad enough having to worry about Port winning each weekend.
It was fine when Bolton was coach but now that Teague is there and he seems competent I'm not enjoying it at all.

just wondered over and wasnt even game to like a post...one of them wanted the mods to ban some richmond flogs for liking their posts...its hillarious over there...theyre very honest too...they know their s**t
Just checking, they know their s**t or they know they’re s**t?

just wondered over and wasnt even game to like a post...one of them wanted the mods to ban some richmond flogs for liking their posts...its hillarious over there...theyre very honest too...they know their s**t
no carping about umpires either - but gee they've given up on them alright - don't like having to travel and have wc & gws up next both away.......

WHY DID THEY HAVE BROWN IN THE CENTER SQUARE FOR THE LAST CENTER BOUNCE???

if I had a deathwish I would have replied "because treloar s**t himself everywhere"

Hmm, he certainly did a lot of running ... away from Worpel.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
From that death riding thread (Crows Board)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

We are seriously our own worst enemy.

We allow one of best development coaches (Teague) go to Carlton, trade for their 1st pick, then just as the plan looks like it is about to deliver, Teague takes over and they look like they make a charge for the finals.

Pick4, because we let Teague out the door 🤬

whoah..........the OP on a thread entitled You Don't Owe The Adelaide Football Club Anything are they where we were 10 years ago?

The thread title says it all. And it's true.
I've been a member for over a decade. I've missed one home game in 13 or so years, I've never missed one at Adelaide Oval. And when I ask myself why I should go to the St Kilda game, I cannot think of a single reason.
This is not a club that deserves support, this is not a club that deserves your money. This is not a club that respects you, or holds you in anything but contempt. It doesnt matter what you want, they'll tell you what you get. And what you get is a backwards inwards locking self promoting club that does not stand up to competitive rigour.
You don't owe them anything, and neither do I. It might be time. Let them have their self made hell.

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
From the Don Pyke thread on the Crows board...

Lol singling out Pyke is like being disgusted at finding a hair in a bowl full of sh1t

The entire club is infested with immovable morons at every level

And further down...

I love eating at strip clubs - the only place where if I find a hair in my food, I keep it
:sick:

Back