Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case that sticks out most for me was the Pies only goal in the first quarter. LDU had about three bites at it and, probably, could have just killed the ball. Yet, he was trying to do things so quickly that the ball kept eluding his grasp. In the end a Collingwood player picked it up and fed it to Tom Phillips, who goaled. I remember being very frustrated with Luke at the time. However, it’s something that I fully expect him to tidy up with more game time experience.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

yet both his goals were great pick ups at his feet. So got the skills..needs the games

Its true that as players get fitter..their skills improve..so a bigger tank will help him too

The case that sticks out most for me was the Pies only goal in the first quarter. LDU had about three bites at it and, probably, could have just killed the ball. Yet, he was trying to do things so quickly that the ball kept eluding his grasp. In the end a Collingwood player picked it up and fed it to Tom Phillips, who goaled. I remember being very frustrated with Luke at the time. However, it’s something that I fully expect him to tidy up with more game time experience.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's the "fumbly" that people pick up about him. It seems to be a nerves thing and disappears as the game goes on and he has less time and energy to think about anything other than getting the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched most of the Geelong game and I think Clark was probably more influential in a closer game. Would have been worthy some weeks and I'm sure he'll pull out more nom-worthy games in the run home.
Would love to see him destroy * and get the nomination for that.

Rayner got a bit of the ball on the weekend but Dow, Brayshaw and Cerra are really struggling
I work with a bloke who went to school with cerra. He reckons that he's just taking the year as it comes before he returns to Victoria next season. If that is true then it's probably why he's not up to much this season. Brayshaw was doing well until gaff decided to knock his teeth out. Rayner got a lot of the ball but was just terrible with it. I'll take 16 and 2 goals from LDU in his 18th game every time

Thomas will be (arguably already is) better than both Raynor and LDU so i couldn't care less.

I work with a bloke who went to school with cerra. He reckons that he's just taking the year as it comes before he returns to Victoria next season. If that is true then it's probably why he's not up to much this season. Brayshaw was doing well until gaff decided to knock his teeth out. Rayner got a lot of the ball but was just terrible with it. I'll take 16 and 2 goals from LDU in his 18th game every time
Strange not long ago signed a extenstion until the end of 2021 Not sure he is going anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back