Flat Earth FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I honestly thought this was a pisstake when it popped up on my FB news feed but a 4th division Spanish team has actually changed its name to Flat Earth FC:

I really hope they qualify for the CL one day, will be interesting to see what flightpath their charter plane takes for Spartak Moscow away :)

I honestly thought this was a pisstake when it popped up on my FB news feed but a 4th division Spanish team has actually changed its name to Flat Earth FC:

I really hope they qualify for the CL one day, will be interesting to see what flightpath their charter plane takes for Spartak Moscow away :)
If the earth is round, why don’t pilots have to constantly adjust altitude to stay parallel to the ground? The earth is flat IMO.

Can't wait for their derby against Round Earth FC

If the earth is round, why don’t pilots have to constantly adjust altitude to stay parallel to the ground? The earth is flat IMO.

6D860335-3129-4E45-9447-4B324403AA28_zpszecsqcwn.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back