Game Day Rd 15: West Coast Eagles Vs. Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

BartBart

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 30, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm stoked that Allen's got nominated as it got a bit lost in the coverage. Possibly because the camera angle was pretty poor and it kinda came out of nowhere.

And Ryan's already got MOTY, might as well win GOTY too.

WCE have won a few rounds this year. Eg. Sheppard won last round.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
AFL
Jamie Cripps, West Coast Eagles, has been charged with Striking (Fixed Financial Sanction) James Sicily, Hawthorn, during the fourth quarter of the Round 15 match between Hawthorn and the West Coast Eagles, played at the MCG on Saturday June 29.

In summary he can accept a $1500 sanction with an early plea.

LOL. Hit someone, cop a fine. Clumsily give someone a shove, resulting in an accidental injury, you're gone.

I'm stoked that Allen's got nominated as it got a bit lost in the coverage. Possibly because the camera angle was pretty poor and it kinda came out of nowhere.

And Ryan's already got MOTY, might as well win GOTY too.

Oscar's mark was boss. Jetts has a quick look to make sure he isn't dead and then trots off.:tearsofjoy:

Hopefully they find another view of it from somewhere.

Chad in Vegas

All Australian
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
On three occasions today I saw a tall lead and the pass kicked IMO deliberarely high over his head for a 2nd leading player taking the mark. Looked like a set play using the main lead as a decoy.

Very clever stuff.
Yeo to Darling and Cameron to Ryan? I thought both just over cooked it and we got lucky when I first watched it but if either were deliberate then they were cracking kicks.

swingdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 3, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Jamie Cripps, West Coast Eagles, has been charged with Striking (Fixed Financial Sanction) James Sicily, Hawthorn, during the fourth quarter of the Round 15 match between Hawthorn and the West Coast Eagles, played at the MCG on Saturday June 29.

In summary he can accept a $1500 sanction with an early plea.

LOL. Hit someone, cop a fine. Clumsily give someone a shove, resulting in an accidental injury, you're gone.

At least somebody hit Sicily.

MrWoollie

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2008
England
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lincoln City Imps, West Perth
At least somebody hit Sicily.
It's one of those where it should have been from the MRP...

In summary he can accept a $1500 reward with an early plea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of those where it should have been from the MRP...

In summary he can accept a $1500 reward with an early plea.
Hit him with a game winning goal.

Amirite?

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeo to Darling and Cameron to Ryan? I thought both just over cooked it and we got lucky when I first watched it but if either were deliberate then they were cracking kicks.

Kennedy played the decoy.

One time he looked back and did a double fist pump when whoever lead 5 m behind him took a pretty well uncontested mark.

If it was a plan well it worked a treat. Maybe its just smart play by the second player leading behind the main lead.

Happened more than once!

I derive great pleasure in watching the replay when the opposition celebrates a goal knowing we go on to win the game. Especially enjoy seeing Isaac Smith's constant s**t eating grin knowing the outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back