2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

You mentioned you feel more negative towards the Port Adelaide Football Club. Why is that?

iu

I don't think I'm winning the signed jumper.

Unless it's a prison bar guernsey with a #1 on the back signed by our sole captain and our new coach, I don't think I will Ben either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t a fan of the loaded options regarding “which home/clash guernsey would you prefer to see in AFL matches”.

And true to form the prisonbars/wharf pylons are referred to as “black and white stripes”.

fonzie.mp3

Wasn’t a fan of the loaded options regarding “which home/clash guernsey would you prefer to see in AFL matches”.

And true to form the prisonbars/wharf pylons are referred to as “black and white stripes”.

fonzie.mp3

Such a corporate bullshit tactic. We become more and more like the Crows every day. About the only difference at this point is that we still have clubrooms.

Such a corporate bulls**t tactic. We become more and more like the Crows every day. About the only difference at this point is that we still have clubrooms.

I had no choice but to select the obvious for home games - completely unrealistic and will be written off as me and everyone else being deluded or uneducated on the realities of the situation.

But if you don’t select it at all the stats will be used as justification it’s not a battle worth fighting and enthusiasts are just an ageing vocal minority trapped in the past.

Also forced to choose silver for the clash - I prefer the white which wasn’t even listed, teal is a distant twelfth and the current home black isn’t a genuine option as a clash, let alone the “black and white stripes”.

Urgh.

Well this is the first time I have felt the need to complete this survey. It's borne of the fact I have a strong sense of antipathy for what the proud club I have followed for 40+ years has become.

I'm expecting no response - a bit like what the football department has done since 2014.....nothing. I'm hopeful that the general feeling of negativity will permeate the results so significantly that the Board have no choice but to think about addressing member concerns.

No chance I am winning the jumper which will no doubt go to someone blowing wind up the club's arse and who'll smile nicely in the social media posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back