Teams Your Completed 2019 team

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what I’m thinking, really want yeo but if I do that won’t have any fwd coverage and I bought in owies last week as a donut for the fwd/mid swing to cover both lines.
You could cull Baker, move Owies to MID where he's a safer donut but yeah you really need to cull more rookies.
Definitely need one trade to cover a late year ruck donut.
It's tight. Hopefully Heeney and Crouch perform for ya when they're uniques

You could cull Baker, move Owies to MID where he's a safer donut but yeah you really need to cull more rookies.
Definitely need one trade to cover a late year ruck donut.
It's tight. Hopefully Heeney and Crouch perform for ya when they're uniques
Depending on team selection will dictate what I do this week mate, if hately gets deboars spot I will bring in both him and logue as they will make money quickly, then grab Whitfield when he bottoms out and get yeo as soon as possible.

This is my bunch of sh1t campaigners. Complete team, 6 trades left, 45k. F5/6 are rubbish but whatever. Will trade Crisp -> Whitfield when he bottoms out but the rest I'll hold onto unless I get to the point where I decide * it (I will get to this point) and trade Worpel to a footballer than turns up after HT :moustache:

Completed team with 4 trades left.

Have to admit I am pretty happy with my team despite the fact I wanted Cunnington and Stewart but because of the byes opted for other players (Sloane & Ryan)

Only have 1 more premo upgrade in defence (highly dependent on funds, ideally want Whitfield or Hurn)

Seriously in love with the midfield though

Only 2 issues are Darling and Smith, but kind of have to keep them at this point (did start with them both) r16 team.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completed team?

giphy.gif

Only have 1 more premo upgrade in defence (highly dependent on funds, ideally want Whitfield or Hurn)

Seriously in love with the midfield though

Only 2 issues are Darling and Smith, but kind of have to keep them at this point (did start with them both)View attachment 701649

In other words, your incomplete team.

To be fair, I’ve seen very few completed teams. Not even sure why this thread was created weeks ago
A couple people ran out of trades in round 14 so it makes sense.

Also a completed team is what the coach considers complete. For example if you have 1 or 2 trades left with BSmith at D5 and Logue at D6, you're obviously having a s**t year but you can't possibly upgrade them, and just holding onto those last 2 trades for emergencies. That team is complete, it's just not a good complete team.

Also a completed team is what the coach considers complete. For example if you have 1 or 2 trades left with BSmith at D5 and Logue at D6, you're obviously having a s**t year but you can't possibly upgrade them, and just holding onto those last 2 trades for emergencies. That team is complete, it's just not a good complete team.
I have a s**t team, but I'm not necessarily having a s**t year - go figure!

I have a s**t team, but I'm not necessarily having a s**t year - go figure!
My team is PUTRID and I'm in the top 2000. Would be very surprised if I stay there

If a team has that at D5/6 it aint complete and I dont wanna see it!!!

That's fine, but people are posting their teams and detailing what their final upgrade or two will be sometime in the future. Why not wait until those final upgrades have been made before posting team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back