Coalition victory how?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Juliar? How we laughed. Craig Thomson, Peter Slipper, JAIL THEM!!!! Stuart Robert sits in cabinet ffs. It might be a PJism and an internet search doesn't reveal were I read it but it rings true to our political parties here as well, "what Democrats do to their secretaries, Republicans do to the country."

First broken promise. Anybody get their promised tax cut today?

cfa91cfd6045e685e0d834a606dd7868.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty Wrong was asked today why Labor is blocking these tax cuts, if the sticking point is only the third phase of cuts in 3 years from now Labor could just repeal them? Old mate thanked the reporter for "providing Labor policy strategy" as though blocking urgent economic stimulus is a secondary consideration to playing politics with it.

Last edited:

Why would you have got your low income tax offset today, for example? Did you, or any other Australian, submit your tax return at midnight yesterday? Does the ATO usually clear returns in a single day?

Puzzled at what point you're trying to make here.

Plenty Wrong was asked today why Labor is blocking these tax cuts, if the sticking point is only the third phase of cuts in 3 years from now Labor could just repeal them? Old mate thanked the reporter for "providing Labor policy strategy" as though blocking urgent economic stimulus is a secondary consideration to playing politics with it.
Is it urgent or not? If such urgent/non budget impacting cuts, why not bring them forward like labor was suggesting. Or were, shock horror, the libs playing politics with a policy they have no real intention of being around to enforce?

Retrospective Gough

You should know that’s how tax has and always will work
I think someone's being disingenuous. Furthermore it is quite hilarious is trying to stick the boots in over them failing to deliver their tax cuts when we also saw him attack and criticise the LNP when they meet promises such as their promise to have a SSM plebiscite and support the change based on the outcome. It seems he likes to have things both ways.

I think someone's being disingenuous. Furthermore it is quite hilarious is trying to stick the boots in over them failing to deliver their tax cuts when we also saw him attack and criticise the LNP when they meet promises such as their promise to have a SSM plebiscite and support the change based on the outcome. It seems he likes to have things both ways.
Not really. One is sticking the boots in at government incompetency, the other is sticking the boots in at general policy. Completely different things here in the real world.

Not really. One is sticking the boots in at government incompetency, the other is sticking the boots in at general policy. Completely different things here in the real world.
really. both were also election promises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back