News Peter Ladhams departs for Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

We are also interested in every crows player ever if you go off the trade targets thread.
I hear their 2019 pick #2 doesn’t like it there, personality clash with Tex, and wants to come play for Port!

Chachi

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
They can **** right off, we’re keeping him.
It's a smart move by them. They don't often go for our players and the same for us.
I'm not really sure it will make too much difference in what we do, the fact it's hitting the media this weekend is interesting timing to say the least.
I'm sure they're not the only club looking at him. He's a talent and has had an excellent season.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Imagine he wants to go to the Tingles and they don’t want to give us fair price for him so he goes to the draft and they use their first pick on him to spite us and we get nothing. Just imagine.
Anyway if our club let him slip from us to those weeds imagine more supporter discontent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine he wants to go to the Tingles and they don’t want to give us fair price for him so he goes to the draft and they use their first pick on him to spite us and we get nothing. Just imagine.
Anyway if our club let him slip from us to those weeds imagine more supporter discontent.

In what possible universe do you seriously think he would do such a dog act? We rookied him when no one else was looking at him, kept him on the list through some injury interrupted early seasons and have started to develop him into an exciting prospect.

There's no real logic to him going to the crows and being behind O'Brien as ruck back up. He would be in no better position than he is at Port right now. I would be more worried about teams like Sydney or GWS where he could slip into a lead ruck spot.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Agree. I saw enough moments to get what people here have said, but it just wasn’t the night to leave out an extra big bodied mid and expose a tall kid.
Yep exactly and when ken was asked if we will play different because of the weather NAH ffs dogs did basically played soccer.

Chrizzt

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don't think its any coincidence that this news has been dropped in a showdown week. Don't even think its a case of getting his contract dollars pushed up. Just his manager getting him a little media exposure. Reckon he'll be re-signed soon.