Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's not that damaging mate. Looks like a supercoach favorite at the moment.

He was anointed the winner off the back of his Round 1 performance where he torched the footy repeatedly.

The RS is a media-hype award which is no deeper than looking at the stats sheet and judging from there.

He was anointed the winner off the back of his Round 1 performance where he torched the footy repeatedly.

The RS is a media-hype award which is no deeper than looking at the stats sheet and judging from there.

Looks a touch Treloarish at this point, but his role is still being determined.

There's not a lot of clearance work required when Cripps is firing.

Looks a touch Treloarish at this point, but his role is still being determined.

There's not a lot of clearance work required when Cripps is firing.

He is a good player.

He doesn't have the evasiveness of a player like LDU/Simpkin.

The force of Cripps/Cunners.

The skill of a Josh Kelly.

He's just solid at everything.

He's an outstanding runner, which allows him move from contest to
contest and rack up multiple touches.

I would've been absolutely filthy if he had taken that, literally at the exact moment the ball was kicked 2 nuffies in front of me stood up to leave their seats so I couldn't see a thing

4 points down with 8 minutes until half time. Collingwood fans bail early when the team is getting a touch-up.

All BBB had to do was protect the space from behind and bang, straight into the mitts it goes 😞

He comes out of nowhere and just launches vertically. No way Brown or anyone else would have expected that. Not to mention Brown is being tunnelled or pushed sideways into the contest and pulled down by a shoulder.

He comes out of nowhere and just launches vertically. No way Brown or anyone else would have expected that. Not to mention Brown is being tunnelled or pushed sideways into the contest and pulled down by a shoulder.
He certainly launched and looked to be positioned beautifully to take it. A real shame, those kinds of opportunities don't present themselves that often these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh had 30 touches at 33%.

He's a highly rated Liam Anthony.
Watched that game yesterday.
He finds it but absolutely butchers it by foot.
He and Cripps are shocking kicks of the football.

good call. i think Simkin was similar too.
Its like they're aware that AFL is faster, so try to do things too quickly, when both have the evasive skills to buy a fraction of time and then dispose of it properly

Yep, this. And now Jy knows his body can cash the cheques his instinct writes, he's playing with pure confidence.

LDU will be the same next year, after another pre season.

Great angle. Roughead gets a fist to it from behind - otherwise, he'd have marked it... Always be wary of the fist from behind when in the midst of a spectacular ride.
Otherwise known as “The fudge packer”

My favourite LDU moment against Collingwood was when he set TT up with a beautiful dinky little kick pass in the first quarter. It was Wells-like. The way he made space for himself as he worked through his options was sublime. Unfortunately, Thomas didn’t seal the deal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great angle. Roughead gets a fist to it from behind - otherwise, he'd have marked it... Always be wary of the fist from behind when in the midst of a spectacular ride.
I reckon it goes through his hands, as LDU is travelling so quickly forwards and upwards......then roughhead punches it. Was a ridic ride, shame it didn't stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back