Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Arsenal shirt is the best since the Invincibles era. Unreal work from Adidas. I really hope they throw the cash at Liverpool next season.
I like the promo video they've done.

Yeah it's pretty corny but the imagery is great and it's actually got its ears onto the ground. That whole wagwan chicken corner Landan bruv as the permeating things there now. Also always good to see Wrighty. He's got arrested development and still seems like a 16-year old but good on him. Snappy geez. Clubs really need to bring back big teaser campaigns. It's exciting.

Sick kit though. Love the pinstriped cuffs, it's a good balance on the three-stripes (it looks a bit try hard and ashamed when they're gone, but they can be overbearing with the full ones), it's just a good all around strip.

Pity the away and third look naff.

Also kind of hard to buy a top that has Visit Rwanda on the arms. Not sure a government whose country has that sort of poverty and issue should be spending cash on a Premier League club just so some little cousin of the president can go to Islington all the time.

Sydney FC should have such clean, simple strips considering there's no need for Vs or stripes and it's a simple colour combo. But they always, always look so naff. They need to lighten the colour and make it more of a powdery sky blue. The current one is a bit sickly.

Sydney FC should have such clean, simple strips considering there's no need for Vs or stripes and it's a simple colour combo. But they always, always look so naff. They need to lighten the colour and make it more of a powdery sky blue. The current one is a bit sickly.
The material has always been an issue.
Our shirts always looked so bloody glossy/shiny.

The rumoured one posted looks much better.

Nice looking sponsorship and those strips look a lot better irl but man, this is just so suss. A building company's plaything? Tax loopholes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton and Wolves new home kits + Swansea away. I'm a bit unsure about the toffees kit, has too much of a training shirt vibe for me, but also looks like something that could be a throwback in 20 years time,

1562283699273.png 703444 703445

Attachments

• 1562283795630.png
    1562283795630.png
    606.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 1562283809292.png
    1562283809292.png
    606.3 KB · Views: 129
Everton and Wolves new home kits + Swansea away. I'm a bit unsure about the toffees kit, has too much of a training shirt vibe for me, but also looks like something that could be a throwback in 20 years time,

View attachment 703443View attachment 703444View attachment 703445
View attachment 703449
I'm sure I saw in twitter the other day sometime trying to debunk that Everton kit as the home shirt because a few teams have that design for their training kit. Lol Everton.

Don't mind that Swans shirt

That Everton trip is terrible. No cuffs or collars or personality. Just a lame, half-assed graphic.

New training kits

33-jpg.605

If the same sleeve pattern's on the new home, I'll be very pleased. Not sure it works with the grey shirts in the background though.

New home kit drops this evening.

We are massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back