List Mgmt. Orazio Fantasia not requesting a trade, time to move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't discount the Clowns. They have a way better draft hand than we do. With Eddie soon to be pensioned off he's exactly what they need too.

Players usually end up at the place that they nominate.

AFL.com.au reporting that Port is his preferred destination.

Crows been into him for a year or so. They though the might have got him before he signed cause he was badly homesick but he signed.

His family is staunch crows and hate port.

Id certainly take him if hes available, but id still prefer to go after rankine first

Another small forward. 2nd only to half back flankers for what we need to complete our list. <insert shakes head emoji>.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice player but way too expensive for my liking I think.

177cm 13d 1.7g

I don’t think he has any more potential either.

If a port player pulled those numbers would anyone know who he is? Aaron young’s 16d 1.8g 2016 for example.

Yeah he’s a good player but we’ve got Farrell and butters. * giving up pick 10 + for him. Shouldn’t have signed that new contract Fantasia

Harsh. Gus' 2013 and particularly 2014 finals were pretty damn solid.

I'm not saying Gus was bad. I'm saying Orazio is better.

Another small forward. 2nd only to half back flankers for what we need to complete our list. <insert shakes head emoji>.

We absolutely do need good small forwards. Any club which has had Sam Gray and Steven Motlop A's near walk-up starts this year definitely could do with a good small forward.

AFL.com.au reporting that Port is his preferred destination.

Its funny, when it news we like we just go all out believing it and wont question it.

When its negative news we attack the journo and talk about how BS it is.

Long way to play out, crows have better currency than us and would be desperate for a good quality small forward with eddie on the way out. We also need to retain some reasonably draft picks, especially if we want one or two father sons in this years draft.

The news that he wants to leave could also be completely wrong.

We'll see what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back