Forgotten players

Djimi Traore

This donkey played in and won a champions league final.

Just let that sink in!

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
The names in this thread are so dumb. Borderline Premier League top scorers and guys who played 150 games between the biggest teams in the Premier League? Yeah right.

Paulo Wanchope.

Without going on his wikipedia, I'm pretty sure he was a Charlton Athletic player. Might have been one of those initial Pompey signings too.

I'm sure he was at Man City.

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The names in this thread are so dumb. Borderline Premier League top scorers and guys who played 150 games between the biggest teams in the Premier League? Yeah right.

Paulo Wanchope.

Without going on his wikipedia, I'm pretty sure he was a Charlton Athletic player. Might have been one of those initial Pompey signings too.

A video surfaced a couple years ago of him brawling with a security guard after a match he was coaching costs rica in.

I'm sure he was at Man City.

Yeah, Derby and City. Think he played for West Ham as well.

One of those blokes that's hard to defend against because if he didn't know what his legs were going to do how would a defender know?

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Djemba x2 and Kleberson, along with David Bellion, the next great hope of United

Like Diao Cheyrou and Biscan for us

I remember kleberson.being linked with us 10 years ago.if I recall.correctly and I'm not confusing players. We didn't buy him obviously our owners were ******* tight. Where is he now.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Yeah I saw that. Did he do well there last time before getting his move to Serie C?

Didn't do much. Played lower leagues England first before Serie C where he did well but returned to Australia (probsbly because money is terrible in Italy 3rd div). Only signed as cover atm, there were big wraps on him at Spurs but didn't develop in senior football.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Didn't do much. Played lower leagues England first before Serie C where he did well but returned to Australia (probsbly because money is terrible in Italy 3rd div). Only signed as cover atm, there were big wraps on him at Spurs but didn't develop in senior football.
He was never really spoken of as someone who was a chance to make the grade with us. Luongo had big wraps but even he is a few rungs below. Glover never really got that high in the pecking order at all. Would love to see a young aussie come through the ranks all the way to the senior side we do tend to have a few head out there each intake

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
Watched a great YouTube video of Crystal Palace cult heros recently.
Matt Jansen featured and was very good value for his honesty.

A motor cycle accident cut his stardom short. He was on the verge of being selected for England at 24 before the accident to then having to learn to walk again let alone play.

Back