List Mgmt. Orazio Fantasia not requesting a trade, time to move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody who knows how to kick goals is of a very high value to our forward line given that we have **** all in that area. We've played 14 games and there's only one player on our list who's kicked more than 14 goals.

I think that’s got more to do with Hinkley and his selection policies and game plan.

I mean Dixon just came back and we’ve been running who in our forward line before that?

2nd rounder and whatever we get from Ryder is probs the most I would go.

anymore than that we might as well back Cox,woodcock and farrel

I’d give them Kane Farrell since he would likely never get another game anyway if we bring in Fantasia.

They’re not equal in terms of trade value but I would take Farrell over Orazio in the long term if forced to choose.

Taller. Stronger. Better kick. More scope to play around the ground.

I hope this Orazio news is fake.

His talented and speed are immense, a legitimate game breaker. If this years draft is as weak as people are saying and a blanket can be thrown over the latter first round to third round, offer our first for him. Next year we could potentially have 2 first rounders (Taj and normal first).

Would personally try to offer up these players first: SPP, Wines, Atley, SGray, Bonner.

Don't even consider trading our talls like Ladhams and Hayes as talls are s**t in the next two drafts.

Showdown week, both teams are bog average, journo looks for a story.

Hmm, which SA player would either side be interested in?

Last edited:
His talented and speed are immense, a legitimate game breaker. If this years draft is as weak as people are saying and a blanket can be thrown over the latter first round to third round, offer our first for him. Next year we could potentially have 2 first rounders (Taj and normal first).

Would personally try to offer up these players first: SPP, Wines, Atley, SGray, Bonner.

Don't even consider trading our talls like Ladhams and Hayes as talls are s**t in the next two drafts.

Yeah no you can’t throw a blanket over the first to third round,

And Schofield has a tonne of work to do before he is a first rounder next year. He barely got onto the park this year.

fmd the worst part about this is actually going to be all the people from this board coming into this thread with "lol essenscum* board saying they want two top picks for him not gonna happen lol"

We get it. There are nuffies on every board who don't have an understanding of trade value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean we have to deal with mr "whatshisname" who is impossible to deal with?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back