List Mgmt. Orazio Fantasia not requesting a trade, time to move on

The Rubber Man

Club Legend
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We have some nice A grade small forwards developing nicely.

"potential A grade".

You'd go for the sure thing every day of the week rather than have a fingers crossed the others might potentially develop into A graders.

For the record I have very high hopes for Farrell and Woodcock. But to turn down fantasia because we have those two is insanity.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
That's gold from Riewoldt calling Browne out for bs.

Recently Hogan also tore him a new one...Browne quickly gaining a (negative) reputation it seems.

He contradicted the AFL article immediately despite the article talking about the Fantasia situation as fact, no 'potentially' or 'i'm hearing that'...and no other journo or industry figure is yet to support Browne.

I think that was Tom Morris in Hogan's tweet, but Browne has become a laughing stock since Jack R called him out and a parody of himself with the way he words his 'scoops'. I haven't heard Darcy or Carey calling him "the best in the business" for a while - even ironically.

Nihilus

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SPP for Orazio?

Add in Sam Gray for token of appreciation

I suspect that SPP will want to go to one of the teams in WA (if he moves) ...

remember we have a number of midfielder father sons coming through over the next 3 years

so maybe a 3 way deal which includes either Freo or West Coast

33FB602E-0316-4E2E-AB21-3A72F13F9A37.jpeg

What an odd situation. It's one thing for some flog journo to come out and make an outrageous claim, but for afl.com.au to publish Fantasia requesting a trade as fact only for his manager to come straight out and deny it is very strange.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
LOL, they aren't getting Rozee.
who do they think they are?

It's in the nature of trade talk - makes people say stupid things. If something came out of the blue suggesting Dan Houston wanted to go home to Victoria and that Collingwood was his preferred destination, no doubt some Port supporters would be asking for their first + De Goey.

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
View attachment 702649

What an odd situation. It's one thing for some flog journo to come out and make an outrageous claim, but for afl.com.au to publish Fantasia requesting a trade as fact only for his manager to come straight out and deny it is very strange.
No it isn't......it happens nearly every year. The same thing happened with Wingard, he denied the trade request, his management did, we all knew he was being shopped and then it all happened. This happens every year.

If his management confirms the request, Essendon won't play him, and he will possibly miss his match incentives etc the rest of the year. That article wouldn't just pop up as a non story. I'd almost put money on Fantasia playing his footy over here next year. What club I'm unsure about. Give it time Essendon and Woosha will label him a required player shortly, we all know how it goes.

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
"potential A grade".

You'd go for the sure thing every day of the week rather than have a fingers crossed the others might potentially develop into A graders.

For the record I have very high hopes for Farrell and Woodcock. But to turn down fantasia because we have those two is insanity.
Only if it's a fair trade

Mikevk123

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
He’s not breaking down a lot of the issues are with him wanting to return home.

Back