Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know I read it on a page but with smoke theirs fire. Shame really. Was gonna get one of those Orazio beanies. I guess not

Rob Waters from ch10 is at Tulla and said Orazio will soon front the media and deny the rumour said Essendon are angry even laughing at this rumour.
Yeah not buying it. If he really does want to move back to SA at some point like the original article suggested, then it’s probably in the club’s interest to get maximum value and focus on getting someone that wants to be here long term. I’m sure they’re having discussions about it.

No club will ever publicly say it’s true mid-season unless he has a season ending injury like Lynch last year.

Yeah not buying it. If he really does want to move back to SA at some point like the original article suggested, then it’s probably in the club’s interest to get maximum value and focus on getting someone that wants to be here long term. I’m sure they’re having discussions about it.

No club will ever publicly say it’s true mid-season unless he has a season ending injury like Lynch last year.

Oh for sure I've mentally prepared for life with out Raz now so when October hits i won't be shattered

You telling she cant transfer to uni in Melbourne
Transferring between universities is a fallacy. You apply as a first year at the new one and if you get in (no guarantees) then you hope like hell they credit the units you've already completed (no guarantee). Otherwise you have to pay to complete the units at the new university, and it makes your whole course take longer while you complete them. It also depends what year she's in, as you need to complete at least half the course at that university in order to graduate with their degree (education degrees are 4 years).

So basically, no. And also why would she want to? Maybe their friends and family are all back in SA, maybe she owns a house there, maybe she doesn't know anyone except Raz in Melbourne. Maybe they see their long term future in South Australia. Maybe she comes to Melbourne during term breaks and studies online, so doesn't need to officially move.

We actually don't know, it's not our business and it's completely up to them what they choose to do with their lives.

Transferring between universities is a fallacy. You apply as a first year at the new one and if you get in (no guarantees) then you hope like hell they credit the units you've already completed (no guarantee). Otherwise you have to pay to complete the units at the new university, and it makes your whole course take longer while you complete them. It also depends what year she's in, as you need to complete at least half the course at that university in order to graduate with their degree (education degrees are 4 years).

So basically, no. And also why would she want to? Maybe their friends and family are all back in SA, maybe she owns a house there, maybe she doesn't know anyone except Raz in Melbourne. Maybe they see their long term future in South Australia. Maybe she comes to Melbourne during term breaks and studies online, so doesn't need to officially move.

We actually don't know, it's not our business and it's completely up to them what they choose to do with their lives.

Fair enough as long as the club is fairly compensated then I couldn't care what they do in their lives.

Port players we should look at.
Billy Frampton
Sam Powell-Pepper
William Drew
Peter Ladhams

dodobird will make sure we get bent over a barrel, don't worry about it. would you take SPP? you do need an inside brute

I would but is he a risk to go back to WA?

Probably dosen't mean much but Raz has spoken. I'm hoping Raz is one of those players that doesn't let his GF dictate where he should play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would but is he a risk to go back to WA?

Probably dosen't mean much but Raz has spoken. I'm hoping Raz is one of those players that doesn't let his GF dictate where he should play

on SPP i don't think he is, but he probably needs some good supports around him, i think some of his 'mates' have gotten him into a bit of trouble. with essendon's history i'm guessing you probably have some good indigenous programs. i think he's still got a fair bit of potential but our current coach seems to be woeful at developing players so i dunno.

Back