List Mgmt. Orazio Fantasia not requesting a trade, time to move on

Remove this Banner Ad

We have enough flaky players. We don't need to over pay for another one. Fantasisa is flaky because he doesn't get on the park often enough

Dude doesn't even know what his name is. Extends his contract when he wants to leave. Loves Bass...Good player but too many issues! Actually i'd be okay with a trade but only if it was for something that suits our plan...if we have one.

I heard that, but I think he was tipping that's what Essendon would ask for since Fantasia is still contracted. I don't think he was suggesting that was a fair trade.
Ah ok..yes Dodoro is awful to deal with as we well know. Deal will be done at the 11th hour, stuffing up anything else the receiving club might want to do.

Dude doesn't even know what his name is. Extends his contract when he wants to leave. Loves Bass...Good player but too many issues! Actually i'd be okay with a trade but only if it was for something that suits our plan...if we have one.

our "plan" is for kern to keep topping up with high profile recruits to try to raise optimism/morale amongst members, while ultimately achieving jack diddly squat

Gday guys was just wondering if you guys would personally like this deal.

Pick 10 and Peter Ladhams for Orazio and our second rounder tied to GWS will which be in the 30’s. Either that or Drew or Frampton as the steak knives.
No way will we be wanting Ladhams out. He could be one of the best rucks in the comp in coming years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our "plan" is for kern to keep topping up with high profile recruits to try to raise optimism/morale amongst members, while ultimately achieving jack diddly squat

This is true... but fantasia does fit our needs. I wouldn't want anything involving our first rounder or about ten players on our list. If both teams get what they want then trade away. I'm mainly interested in how our list looks post ken, when his son inherits the job from king ken. We're in a rebuild so lets stick with that.

This is true... but fantasia does fit our needs. I wouldn't want anything involving our first rounder or about ten players on our list. If both teams get what they want then trade away. I'm mainly interested in how our list looks post ken, when his son inherits the job from king ken. We're in a rebuild so lets stick with that.

don't get me wrong i'd still like him. he'd probably struggle with hinkleyball though. could be a great pickup assuming we get a new coach who has some clue how to structure a forward line

Am I right in believing we should do something with our first rounder this year to avoid having to use it on Mead? philthy05 youre an expert here

At the moment it looks extremely likely our first rounder comes before Mead. Using the first rounder on a high end talent looks best fit. The second rounder would be more useful in a trade as it would enable us to use late picks to pay for mead with points. This depends on the number of list spots available but i assume we could make the numbers work in our favour.

Dealing again with Dildoro is gunna be fun.

Definitely needs to be a three way.

Otherwise you just end up feeling dirty.

Just to stay on that note for a moment, Orazio isn’t Robbie, but he gets his hands dirtier more often than Kane Farrell at this point in time, and more effectively than Sam Gray ever has. Anyone checked if he suffers from “performance anxiety” against top eight sides?

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back