Sam Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine leaving rocky out in his best conditions.

Well played captain cough it up..

How many f***ing times can we possibly have 60 plus inside 50s and lose

Why the f*** do we kick to the pockets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Matt Thomas signified the latter day Choco and Primus era, then Sam Gray signifies the Hinkley era.

Brett Ebert and Michael Pettigrew signify the Choco era. Matt Thomas and Tom Logan signify the Primus era. Sam Gray and Jake Neade signify the Hinkley era.

Brett Ebert and Michael Pettigrew signify the Choco era. Matt Thomas and Tom Logan signify the Primus era. Sam Gray and Jake Neade signify the Hinkley era.

To be fair to the mattress did he actually have any other real options?

I'd have played with 21 over playing Matt Thomas. **** I hated that guy. Sam Gray looks like GAJ in comparison.

Someone on this board loved him didn’t they? Or am I thinking of Big Matty White?

Yeah. That bloke also thought Boak was an overpaid spud. Real student of the game he was.

You remember Portia’s 40,000th post yeah? Besides the obvious the thing that sticks in my mind about that post is that she absolutely nailed the fact that so many blokes think that because they played a bit of footy and watched a lot of footy that they “know” footy and the reality is they haven’t got a ****ing clue. You know the “just kick it” why’d ya kick it there” crew.

We’ve got loads of them as does every supporter base but Big Matty may have been our king.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back