THE BOARD. PAFC DIRECTORS. Why? Just why? 😢

Best we stay away from racist innuendo.

I agree with this, but their business practices when it come to human resources is much more than just rumour and disgruntled ex employees.

There's hard nosed and then there's just plain exploitation.

I think we became a ‘profits from
the working class’ club

Well then I guess the Shahins will fit in just fine.

My cousin once worked a 4 hour shift for On The Run on Christmas Day for 56 dollars. He didn't kick up a fuss because he knew if he did he'd probably have lost his job. They're not 'hard nosed', they're exploitative crooks.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
Best we stay away from racist innuendo.

Tell me a big business that doesn’t have a bad employee issue that gets out. Are they perfect most likely not, are they financially successful it would appear so.

Unless we know both sides of a story initimately I suggest we avoid gossip innuendo. If your a disgruntled employee sorry you suffered.

I’d be happy with their expertise on our board. There’s a couple of others I’ve seen in action who would be handy at that level too.

Shame I lost out to good mate Trevor
Nothing racist about it. When you've had family members killed by the very "organisations" that this man sends money back and forth to, maybe then you'll understand that it's not racism.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nothing racist about it. When you've had family members killed by the very "organisations" that this man sends money back and forth to, maybe then you'll understand that it's not racism.

There is no way that you or anyone else here would have any idea about the truth of them 'funding terrorists'.
Therefore the rumour is nothing more than innuendo based on their cultural background.

That's racism.

There is no way that you or anyone else here would have any idea about the truth of them 'funding terrorists'.
Therefore the rumour is nothing more than innuendo based on their cultural background.
Thats a big jump from one statement to the other.

Oh, please expand.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Less of a jump than saying that 'Shahins definitely fund terrorism because something something'.
The Shahins don't belong to the Adelaide inbred landed gentry, so of course there is something. They probably didn't even go to the right schools (at least the first generation in Australia).

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Rucci is on the money for once, at least partly, and the rest is speculation.

My own hope is that any prospective new board member has solid practical China experience.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

This ex politician speaks mandarin. He is a Queenslander and probably knows nothing about running an AFL club so he should fit right in. Please note he is the VIP on the right.

Maybe Mandy Van has been given a plumb job by the state liberal government that will take up all her time

Or the Feds- Ambassador to China maybe ?

This ex politician speaks mandarin. He is a Queenslander and probably knows nothing about running an AFL club so he should fit right in. Please note he is the VIP on the right.

View attachment 702616

Or the Feds- Ambassador to China maybe ?

Yeah, yeah, yeah and “yeah, nah” ;)

I have no idea who Kochie is thinking of.

Rucci is on the money for once, at least partly, and the rest is speculation.

My own hope is that any prospective new board member has solid practical China experience.

Have you moved back from Sin City? Or just spoken to your contact?

Yeah, yeah, yeah and “yeah, nah” ;)

I have no idea who Kochie is thinking of.

Yeah yeah yeah.

I may have recently credited TheFVK with your hint re the imminent change to the PAFC Board.

Whether I did or not it doesn’t matter as you are both great blokes and equally right.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
So tell us how you know, for sure, that they do?

You don't.
The guy is born in the same country as the majority of my family (who all still live there), I still fail to see how that makes me racist.

Anyone from Lebanon know the connection the Shahin family have with the PLO, it's not exactly secret.

Yeah yeah yeah.

I may have recently credited TheFVK with your hint re the imminent change to the PAFC Board.

Whether I did or not it doesn’t matter as you are both great blokes and equally right.
Ha yeah I looked back at my posts and couldn't figure out what you were referring to, happy to take the credit for any decent sources on this board though. You are not too bad yourself ;)

Needless to say it's great to see some movement on this front, although personally I find it difficult to determine from afar the value of a board appointee.

Back