Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
UC is probably the 'played one season too many' of Torana so I reckon it would be worth a go. Very few would have been made with V8 anyway. LH is a bit more iconic but still four door ones aren't uncommon, but I would keep the original motor around in the shed just in case, rather than move it on.

Old 6's more convenient than the 8 of the era anyway. My 253 takes forever to warm up and still stalls as an auto. A fella down the street with a 202 drives it as a daily, starts first time every time.

The ecotech is my VY is a solid motor.

Agree re: car interiors. I reckon it's preferable to modify the engine than those beautiful interiors and dashboards from a purist angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had an LH Torana as my first car as a 16 year old a million years ago.

Was a piece of s**t.

*No opinion implied on other LH Toranas

Had an LH Torana as my first car as a 16 year old a million years ago.

Was a piece of s**t.

*No opinion implied on other LH Toranas

I can just hear the 12th Man's Richie Benaud, pronouncing those Sri Lankan players names now. 'D'ya come in ya Torana'?....Kaluwitharana

Are you saying people buy things because they want it?
To belong to a tribe, to feel a part of something, to conform

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holden used to love introducing new models nobody wanted.

Viva, Epica, Cruze, Vectra, Barina, Astra... Trax, Trailblazer, Equinox, Acadia...

You diss the Cruze often but I still see plenty of them getting around.

Some people must have wanted them.

Last edited:
You diss the Cruze often but I still see plenty of them getting around.

Some people must have waned them.

Nothing wrong with them, was just a waste of money building them here when they were already built all over the world.

Point to the previous post being there's not a lot of difference between a lot of those offerings. Holden didn't need half a dozen 4 cylinder models on offer.

Nothing wrong with them, was just a waste of money building them here when they were already built all over the world.

Point to the previous post being there's not a lot of difference between a lot of those offerings. Holden didn't need half a dozen 4 cylinder models on offer.

Did they come in a 6 cylinder variety? I seen one being used to tow a heavy looking trailer once, which made me look twice.

Holden used to love introducing new models nobody wanted.

Viva, Epica, Cruze, Vectra, Barina, Astra... Trax, Trailblazer, Equinox, Acadia...
Captiva - possibly the worst car I've driven.

I got stuck behind an old woman who decided the top of the escalator was the perfect place to retie her shoelaces.

was part of a bottle neck in an international airport last year. large family all on. the last person in the group had a trolley. my spidey senses told me he doesnt know how to move it physically. and yep, come end of escalator hes pushing it without disengaging the brakes. mainor chaos ensued and i had to grab the trolley and throw it over handrail sans luggage which the chaps family had all frantically unloaded as bodies started to come together.

it was very annoying.

the race of the family is not important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back