Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did Scott Cummings say on his podcast to get sacked by Croc(o s**t) Media?

Google “Dirty Dane” on urban dictionary and if you don’t laugh at how disgusting it is then you’re better than Scotty (and me)

There were other definitions they discussed- at no time did they condone the acts described or remotely suggest they were a good idea but they did laugh. Cue shitstorm

The outrage was sadly predictable from people who wouldn’t have even known the podcast existed let alone ever listen to it

Google “Dirty Dane” on urban dictionary and if you don’t laugh at how disgusting it is then you’re better than Scotty (and me)

There were other definitions they discussed- at no time did they condone the acts described or remotely suggest they were a good idea but they did laugh. Cue s**tstorm

The outrage was sadly predictable from people who wouldn’t have even known the podcast existed let alone ever listen to it
I didn't laugh but I gave a half smile...

Angry dragon and that pirate one gets me every time though. Or the gecko.

So.. not freo winning 20 derby’s? The slipped punch takes the cake? Sure let’s show the Gaff incident for the hundredth time, will help Ross the Toss deflect from the belting they’re gonna get.

Anyone catch Pavlova on 9 news doing the top 5 derby moments...? 1 of the moments was the Gaff incident and the other 4 related to Dockers wins.

Got to be s**tting me.

Now watch this bell end get to commentate the game wont that be fun!

I read that mate, shook my head thinking must've been a typo. Then.. realised it was Pav. I thought he was an ok guy, but it turns out he's a campaigner of the sliest order. He also sounds like he's been hit in the head 1000x. What a ******* dildo. Shouldn't he be tarred and feathered for "promoting violence"?

HAHAHA

My favourite bit -

One can only imagine the fevered dreams Brad Sheppard will be enduring on Friday, but you’d suspect Walters will feature heavily – twisting, turning, flying, staying down. The Eagles’ Mr Reliable has bounced back well this season from a severe hamstring injury that cost him his place in last year’s flag. But Walters is on another plain.

Put this rubbish in the incompetent pile!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually read community news occasionally as they reveal which builders have picked up certain commercial projects.. But yeah I'll avoid that article.

The only twisting and turning Walters will be doing is when he's on the ground feigning high contact and hoping the umps can bring him into the game.

Hurns thigh gets a 2 week suspension for knocking walters out after he slips and headbutts it.

Indeed.

"Well these are the only picks we have Geelong. I know you feel its unders but we have nothing else."

I'm traumatised just typing it out.

Likely they'd expect us to trade for picks unfortunately, so may lose Mutimer and Partington to pick upgrades.

We need to trade a 2018 draftee that hasn't played yet, so Wililams, Foley or O'Neill. That's where the real value is. Dean Gore 2.0.

If we draft someone and they play and don't immediately dominate (Petruccelle, Brander, Cameron, Venables) then they rapidly lose value. Any forward not getting a game ahead of Darling and Kennedy as a teenager should be de-listed really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back