What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Made some purchases during the current Steam sale. My experiences have varied,

Far Cry New Dawn not bad, but short and too many recycled assets from FC5. Finished with it within a week. Glad I got it cheap. Was fun but a bit easy, story not so great.

Wreckfest, dumb fun but gets old quick. Feels like a chore now about half way through. There was a destruction derby game I played as a kid I remember way more fondly than this.

Project Cars 2, I have no idea how to set up cars might be a bit too technical for my taste. I really like the progression system of Gran Turismo games and that franchise will remain my go to for racing games.

Dark Souls Remastered loved the prepare to die version, will enjoy this no doubt when the time comes.

Devil May Cry 5... This was my entry into the series. I like that it gives a video you can watch to catch up on the story. I however don't enjoy the combat and probably won't play this.

Tossing up between a new X-COM2 WOTC campaign with new mods or giving Divinity Original Sin 2 another go.

Made some purchases during the current Steam sale. My experiences have varied,

Far Cry New Dawn not bad, but short and too many recycled assets from FC5. Finished with it within a week. Glad I got it cheap. Was fun but a bit easy, story not so great.

Wreckfest, dumb fun but gets old quick. Feels like a chore now about half way through. There was a destruction derby game I played as a kid I remember way more fondly than this.

Project Cars 2, I have no idea how to set up cars might be a bit too technical for my taste. I really like the progression system of Gran Turismo games and that franchise will remain my go to for racing games.

Dark Souls Remastered loved the prepare to die version, will enjoy this no doubt when the time comes.

Devil May Cry 5... This was my entry into the series. I like that it gives a video you can watch to catch up on the story. I however don't enjoy the combat and probably won't play this.

Tossing up between a new X-COM2 WOTC campaign with new mods or giving Divinity Original Sin 2 another go.

I'm tossing up DMC 5 myself. I really liked the previous one. What don't you like about the combat? Or is it more just not your type of thing?

I've got Two Point Hospital and ATOM RPG sitting in my cart at the moment. I'll probably pull the trigger on them tonight.

I'm tossing up DMC 5 myself. I really liked the previous one. What don't you like about the combat? Or is it more just not your type of thing?

I've got Two Point Hospital and ATOM RPG sitting in my cart at the moment. I'll probably pull the trigger on them tonight.

I only got through two areas so maybe its not the most informed opinion but it feels like its a whole lot of button mashing so far. I understand you will probably unlock moves and combos as you go along but it feels pretty clunky to me. I'm not feeling it at all.

I only got through two areas so maybe its not the most informed opinion but it feels like its a whole lot of button mashing so far. I understand you will probably unlock moves and combos as you go along but it feels pretty clunky to me. I'm not feeling it at all.

That's pretty much the game. It's a massive best em up. Normally they're just a pretty cool and twisted take on Dante's Inferno while beating up bad dudes. Not everyone's thing though!

Yep first time

:eek::eek::eek:

Drop everything else and prepare to be taken on an amazing journey and genuine GOAT contender. Make sure you post your thoughts and adventures in the Witcher 3 thread so we can all ride the bumps with you.

Yeah, they messed up with the early combat - extremely clunky, I hated it. Now about six stages in and loving it though. Give it a bit more time and see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South Park: Stick of Truth. On my second playthrough, just trying to get the trophies I missed the first time around.

Have Fractured But Whole lined up afterwards.
Platinumed Stick of Truth, onto Fractured But Whole, still early in but not enjoying it as much.

Jumped on Two Point Hospital last night after picking it up in the Steam sale. Theme Hospital is still one of my favourite games to date and I knew Two Point Hospital was by some of the same dudes but what I didn't realise was how faithful it was to Theme Hospital. Even right down to the PA audio. Going to have a lot of fun with this one!

it has had mixed reviews personally I really liked it.
yeah I reckon it lookspretty good so far.

Graphics are great, story seems good and so is the gameplay

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back