Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Brandon Matera qualify? Playing more like Peter...
I've always been a fan of his, tho it might have been from seeing a bit of him in the NEAFL a few years back rather than anything he's done in the AFL. Tho even with that said, he was brilliant today, some real Midas touch sort of gear.

Bit rough when he has only played like 11 games!

I'm a big fan of the Bull, was calling for him to be in our Round One team, but other teams wouldn't know a lot about him and yesterday he was like a man possessed... think if he had been playing for Freo, as a 28-year-old with 11 games, he would definitely have qualified!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a standard Hipwood performance. Do nothing for most of the match, have a 15 minute purple patch that decides the game while throwing the ball on the boot like he was "ON FIRE" in NBA Jam.

Seems like a standard Hipwood performance. Do nothing for most of the match, have a 15 minute purple patch that decides the game while throwing the ball on the boot like he was "ON FIRE" in NBA Jam.
Been a lot of hate for Petty, who I'm not a great advocate for but he didn't do too much wrong in that patch. Midfield was providing 0 pressure and Hipwood dobbing them from the boundary and outside 50m. Poor bastard

Been a lot of hate for Petty, who I'm not a great advocate for but he didn't do too much wrong in that patch. Midfield was providing 0 pressure and Hipwood dobbing them from the boundary and outside 50m. Poor bastard
I can't hate on a 5th game player. He's learning, and that's all should ask of him at the moment. KPP also take longer to develop.

Fair call. Hipwood is a talented player, our midfield gave zero assistance and the guy was bending them through from absurd angles and distances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back