Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
RMe9LcS.jpg

Lol that gif of the hat on the back seat Magpiespower made is still one if this boards greatest creations.

A collaboration between the two of you would break Big Footy.

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Anyone a member of this Facebook group? It’s run by some guy that calls himself ‘Ken Oath’. Seems he’s been kicking members out just for having an opinion after last Saturday’s loss. I’m not on that group, heard a few had a bad experience there

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Anyone a member of this Facebook group? It’s run by some guy that calls himself ‘Ken Oath’. Seems he’s been kicking members out just for having an opinion after last Saturday’s loss. I’m not on that group, heard a few had a bad experience thereView attachment 703172
Not on any Facebook fans group for Port

Enough weirdos on GargantuanVesica, Twitter, and at the London on gamedays

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Anyone a member of this Facebook group? It’s run by some guy that calls himself ‘Ken Oath’. Seems he’s been kicking members out just for having an opinion after last Saturday’s loss. I’m not on that group, heard a few had a bad experience thereView attachment 703172

Is it run by Ms Ransom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yep. I left ages ago. Tries to tell people who they can and can’t associate with on FB plus I don’t agree with some other stuff he does.

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Yep. I left ages ago. Tries to tell people who they can and can’t associate with on FB plus I don’t agree with some other stuff he does.
Sounds like a real numpty in charge of that group, certainly isn’t a true believer & must be happy with mediocrity

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
"He is coaching at the top of his game.” Port Adelaide president David Koch has backed coach Ken Hinkley and addressed the club's inconsistent performances | https://t.co/84pZhmdxnx | #AFL https://t.co/Ukac0jKm5s

Doesn't get any more *shakes head* than that....

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
"He is coaching at the top of his game.” Port Adelaide president David Koch has backed coach Ken Hinkley and addressed the club's inconsistent performances | https://t.co/84pZhmdxnx | #AFL https://t.co/Ukac0jKm5s

Doesn't get any more *shakes head* than that....
The media are just reporting what Koch said. They are not misreporting or even exaggerating. David Koch really is that deluded.

I think Koch is correct. Ken is having a great year coaching.

The bit he isn’t grasping is that he is coaching at the top of his game and coaching well for a Vic country side.

HE IS IN CHARGE OF A CLUB IN THE AFL YOU ****ING MORON.

Relativity

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port
View attachment 703633

Another puff piece by captain soft utensil

"Inconsistency remains a consistent theme at Alberton - even off the field."

Wtf does that even mean? "Off the field". Are we training inconsistently? Are we planning inconsistently? Selecting inconsistently? All of these aspects have someone responsible for them. Someone or people need to be sacked. And if they're not then the people who should be sacking them need to be sacked.

Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A closed group.

On Facebook.

With three emojis in the title, including a pear.

Run by a guy who has proudly adopted the name 'Ken Oath'.

Who unironically refers to himself and others as 'True Believers'.

And you are telling me unflattering truths are not tolerated there?

No way!
Sounds like the facebook equivalent of TPFP

Last edited:
May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Been reading on a group on Facebook that none other than cRowie has made a disgraceful comment about Robbie Gray, something along the lines of ‘crows should’ve hurt Robbie until he peed blood’. If true then surely 5doublecrow MUST SACK HIM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back