No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worpels improvement this year has surprised me a little. I thought that he would have some form slumps during the year, but no. He doesn't get the media recognition he deserves.

Clearly we don't have to worry about his hunger. He is proving to be a self motivated and driven footballer.

I'm actually loving this kind of article. If anything it will makes Worpel and Mitchell ( both Sam & Tom) to work even harder :) . Did Goddard forget that Worpel is pick 45 and not pick 4 or 5?

Awww, you gotta cut BJ some slack. Expected by many to become the next Judd, couldn't quite drag his historically weak franchise over the line before heading off to waste the 2nd half of his career playing off the half back flank for an outfit rendered a non-entity due to drug cheating, finally to be "finished up" by them once the clouds looked to be breaking.

One thing is certain though, it's always someone else's fault! You stupid oversensitive Hawk fans! :p
Wanted another year, and the Scum booted him out the door. Sorry BJ.

Awww, you gotta cut BJ some slack. Expected by many to become the next Judd, couldn't quite drag his historically weak franchise over the line before heading off to waste the 2nd half of his career playing off the half back flank for an outfit rendered a non-entity due to drug cheating, finally to be "finished up" by them once the clouds looked to be breaking.

One thing is certain though, it's always someone else's fault! You stupid oversensitive Hawk fans! :p
He did once take a great mark in a granny though. Always has a photo of that to stick on the mantlepiece alongside all the trophies he's won...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back