THE BOARD. PAFC DIRECTORS. Why? Just why? 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I'm altogether pleased about having one of the Shahins on our board.

They have a terrible reputation regarding their employment practices.

Do they make the community proud?

Whilst in general I agree with your point, that seems to have been exactly our issue in the last 5 or so years.

Would Hinkley have been extended with such a view on the board? We can only guess.

We have also had our issues with alleged nepotism in this iteration of the board/staff. Let’s see if it gets sorted out.

Last edited:
Whilst in general I agree with your point, that seems to have been exactly our issue in the last 5 or so years.

Would Hinkley have been extended with such a view on the board? We can only guess.

We have also had our issues with alleged nepotism in this iteration of the board/staff. Let’s see if it gets sorted out.
The so-called Board, since its inception circa 2 October 2012 (right Kochie?) has been a rubber stamp minus ink.

I feel for George, during his ordeal as a director, and am working hard to do my bit with others to make the board room a serious locale of positive achievement when he inevitably, imminently, returns to it.

Koch coming up on SEN. He better not double down on Ken staying. That will truly tip me and the majority of the supporter base over the edge. Bar Daz and apples that is.

No, it’ll tip you and the majority of the people who post on the Port forum of BigFooty over the edge.

Don’t assume this board speaks for the supporters of Port Adelaide in general. It doesn’t and never will.

No, it’ll tip you and the majority of the people who post on the Port forum of BigFooty over the edge.

Don’t assume this board speaks for the supporters of Port Adelaide in general. It doesn’t and never will.
All Port supporters I know, radio tailback callers, footy commentators / analysts, Facebook nuffies, tweeters. Have a missed anyone J-anus?

All Port supporters I know, radio tailback callers, footy commentators / analysts, Facebook nuffies, tweeters. Have a missed anyone J-anus?

Yep. The people aren’t associated with you, wouldn’t be caught dead calling talkback radio, aren’t footy commentators/analysts, and don’t use Facebook or Twitter.

AKA the silent majority.

Yep. The people aren’t associated with you, wouldn’t be caught dead calling talkback radio, aren’t footy commentators/analysts, and don’t use Facebook or Twitter.

AKA the silent majority.

You can't whinge about s**t crowds helping us lose and then argue the silent majority are all happy with ken and co.

You can't whinge about s**t crowds helping us lose and then argue the silent majority are all happy with ken and co.

I’m not saying they are happy. I’m saying they aren’t going to be tipped over the edge.

Most supporters are neutral on things like the coach. Winning against Geelong would have won Hinkley a lot of brownie points with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken impressed the board with stats apparently.

Anyone think to check the win loss stat?

Huge game tomorrow now.

If Ken fails to get us up and going well in the finals he’s got to go and so will Kochie

If Ken fails to get us up and going well in the finals he’s got to go and so will Kochie
They already have to go. They need to be already gone. They deserve to be erased from history.

Regarding Kochie’s very negative response when asked if Port would take Darren Burgess back, Rucci said that Burgess leaving mid contract meant that Port missed out on some opportunities.
I am guessing this is related to the World Class HP Department we announced in partnership with some Chinese unis. Guessing that Darren leaving so suddenly put that out of reach.

Regarding Kochie’s very negative response when asked if Port would take Darren Burgess back, Rucci said that Burgess leaving mid contract meant that Port missed out on some opportunities.
I am guessing this is related to the World Class HP Department we announced in partnership with some Chinese unis. Guessing that Darren leaving so suddenly put that out of reach.
He was very definitive when asked if we would get him back.

I’m not saying they are happy. I’m saying they aren’t going to be tipped over the edge.

Most supporters are neutral on things like the coach. Winning against Geelong would have won Hinkley a lot of brownie points with them.
That is so untrue it's not funny. The club are deeply concerned about the results they're about to get back from this membership survey.

Whocares . Hot air came from Burgess arse like the rest of them ..

Ken impressed the board with stats apparently.

Anyone think to check the win loss stat?

Huge game tomorrow now.

The stats have always looked good.. posting a winning score hasn't. If the board fell for that we are in bigger s**t than I thought we were.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back