Teams Your Completed 2019 team

Remove this Banner Ad

How many players from your initial round 1 teams have survived the season?

Laird, Fyfe, Cripps, Merrett, Oliver, Brouch, Gawn, Bines, Dangerfield, Heeney have all made the end team, Ups and downs but I thank them with all my heart.

Zac Williams, Brodie Smith (lol), Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Oliver, Cogs, Binesyyyy, Danger, Dunkley (traded out and in again)

Premos traded in: Lloyd, Hurn, Whitfield, Blakely, Merrett, Neale, Jelly, Telly, Marshall, Gray, Boak (Dunkley)
Premos traded out: M Crouch, Heeney, (Dunkley)

I traded Dunkley out for Boak in rd4 and traded him in before his Ballarat game - could not have timed it better (other than not starting with the campaigner).

Zac Williams, Brodie Smith (lol), Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Oliver, Cogs, Binesyyyy, Danger, Dunkley (traded out and in again)

Premos traded in: Lloyd, Hurn, Whitfield, Blakely, Merrett, Neale, Jelly, Telly, Marshall, Gray, Boak (Dunkley)
Premos traded out: M Crouch, Heeney, (Dunkley)

I traded Dunkley out for Boak in rd4 and traded him in before his Ballarat game - could not have timed it better (other than not starting with the campaigner).

Rucks?

Here it is boys! :sick:

View attachment 703437

2 trades left for emergencies.

Missing so many "must haves", team is trash overall. Decent cover though with DPP.

Currently ranked 1867, I'll be very happy with a top 2k finish with this lot.

Considering I was ranked ~100k for round 1 with a putrid starting team, I reckon I've done alright aside from a few (very big) trades mistakes...

My MID bench is a big problem, I reckon Clarke is about to get dropped and Bewley's AFL career is over. Thankfully Logue and Answerth look like sticking around so I can swing Impey forward and then move Worpel to my MID bench.

12 players remaining from my starting team:
ZWilliams, Duursma
Macrae, Cripps, Oliver, Treloar
Grundy, Gawn, Bines
Dangerfield, Heeney, Billings
No Hurn or Barrass campaigner.
Start again.

Here's my attempt, after I trade Hore to the great Thunder Thighs Hurn tomorrow arvo.

Got four trades and a few dollars to try upgrade a couple of the lesser lights, unless of course injuries keep stacking up!

This is as completed as it will for a while
4 Trades left, Logue may need to go soon, but he'll just have to wait and line up with other injured players!
Missing Lloyd/ Hurn, Neale and Dunkley

Kept a fair few MPPs from RD1:
  • Williams & Taranto are the only success
  • Brouch and Sheed - pass mark
  • Worpel & Billing - a bit of a fail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha oh my... just checked out your final team... where oh where did it all go wrong?
View attachment 704958
Yeah it looks terrible on paper, but it goes alright. Rank 96k after round 1, so hard to bounce back from that. Inside the top 2k now though.

Going to score a couple hundred more than you this round ;)

My completed team

From the let

Boak, Gawn Hore, Kelly, Cripps
172100f14d4950378c1c819d53521d0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Completed team:
Def: Lloyd, Hurn, Williams, Laird, Houli, Ryan: Logue, Answerth.
Mids: Neale, Macrae, Fyfe, J. Kelly, Cripps, Oliver, Sloane, Rocky: D. Clarke, Hately, Bewley.
Rucks: Grundy, Gawn: Z. Clarke.
Fwd: Danger, Boak, Marshall, T. Kelly, Heeney, Billings: Setterfield, Bines.

Fairly happy and a few POD’s but only 3 trades left. Let’s see how high I can climb from 189th in the final 7 rounds!

And I'm done

Setterfield to Crisp via DPP

2 injury trades left

IMG_20190707_205248.png IMG_20190707_205232.png IMG_20190707_205217.png

A bit of flexibility there, just hope Clarke and Hately hold their spots and improve their output, we know they're capable but the last few weeks they've been ordinary

Thats all she wrote.

If I can just get all these playing for together for 1 week and can fluke an 80 out of my d6 then I will be happy.

Logue/Answerth/Duursma will have to do as my rotating d6.

I might bring in a cheap mid/fwd with the last 2 trades but doubt I will get anyone worth have so prob better just to save them to avoid any future donuts.

Capture.JPG

I think I'll never get to post in here. Still got Logue on field. And Dusty and Sprayshaw. Barf. If by some miracle I can turn those jerks into Neale and Hurn/Whitfield, I can call my team "done".

Overall ranking is interesting. There's still a fair whack of the season left - a few untimely injuries (eg Boak, Gawn, Cripps, etc this week) and some who are flying in the top 1000 might plummet down, and vice-versa.

My squad blew out to 44,000th at one point this year, but I was being conservative (cowardly) with trades and now into an almost-respectable 7,500th or so now with 6 moves to go. 200,000 players, so that's top 3-4%. An OK outcome in most seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back