Preview Round 16, 2019: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Blundstone Arena, Sunday 7th July, 3:20PM AEST *BILLINGS' 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare the "Its happening" - I'm predicting - Rowe named as ruck and Marshall named at Full Forward

"Ex-Blue Sam Rowe’s tireless display in the ruck (52 hit-outs) was a standout for the Zebras, and the 99-gamer could be in the frame to go toe-to-toe with Todd Goldstein."

Again, and I feel like I'm repeating myself here, it's not his ******* fault if he plays well in the VFL and doesn't get selected. He's even played well at AFL level and then been discarded to the side like a used condom by Richo because he's not dumber than ******* unlike old mate Daniel McKenzie. Don't ever tell me that White isn't AFL quality if Daniel ******* McKenzie can get a regular game.

I reckon he looks casual when he plays, Mc Kenzie is like a bee in a bottle when he plays. He doesn't do a great deal but he's like someone threw a cracker in the vicinity.

Prepare the "Its happening" - I'm predicting - Rowe named as ruck and Marshall named at Full Forward

"Ex-Blue Sam Rowe’s tireless display in the ruck (52 hit-outs) was a standout for the Zebras, and the 99-gamer could be in the frame to go toe-to-toe with Todd Goldstein."

My brother is a blues fan, I've always had a soft spot for Rowe, hope the big guy goes well. He's a GOP but will try hard.

Jack Newnes back in

I/C
  • Jack Newnes,
  • Ben Paton,
  • Matthew Parker,
  • Daniel McKenzie

Emg

• David Armitage,
  • Nathan Brown,
  • Doulton Langlands,
  • Sam Rowe

OUT - Dan Hannebery (Managed)

Jack Newnes back in

I/C
  • Jack Newnes,
  • Ben Paton,
  • Matthew Parker,
  • Daniel McKenzie

Emg

• David Armitage,
  • Nathan Brown,
  • Doulton Langlands,
  • Sam Rowe

OUT - Dan Hannebery (Managed)
Managed LOL

Not cursed, we are just not that clever
That goes without saying Mowie!
But Gringo is also right.......We are ridiculously cursed!

It's gotten to the point of the footy god just taking the p!ss now!
We are his little bitch toy and he seems to have added the no lube rider to the torture! 😩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are his little bitch toy and he seems to have added the no lube rider to the torture! 😩
Cursed or just stupid
Freeman
Hanneberry
Ruck from Essendon that has done an ACL and has never played a game
King ACL
Bytel Back operation

Are we giving our self the best chance

“It was always part of the plan that Dan would need a break at some point after an initial block of games, and with a bit of soreness lingering after the Richmond match, it made sense to do it this week,” Head of Performance Matt Hornsby said.

“He was able to get through our main training Thursday, but we feel that missing this weekend is the best approach as we continue to build his workload.

“He has come a long way over the past few months but it’s important we are patient and realistic in our expectations with a player who is returning mid-season.”

Hands up who believes the club.

Seriously, they must think we're complete idiots with how often they lie. Just tell us the truth.

You know he’s really taking p!ss by not only injuring our top players, our top recruits and our top draft picks, but by also not injuring Newnes (not wishing anything bad on Jill; just sayin’)

“It was always part of the plan that Dan would need a break at some point after an initial block of games, and with a bit of soreness lingering after the Richmond match, it made sense to do it this week,” Head of Performance Matt Hornsby said.

“He was able to get through our main training Thursday, but we feel that missing this weekend is the best approach as we continue to build his workload.

“He has come a long way over the past few months but it’s important we are patient and realistic in our expectations with a player who is returning mid-season.”

Seriously, they must think we're complete idiots with how often they lie. Just tell us the truth.
They have always lied about injuries over the last 4 years.

They did - and you choose not to believe it.

Just like he was 2 weeks away in January
Club FOS treating its members like fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back