Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day dudes......

Been a while since I was here.....life is s**t atm....wrote a poem.....

Maybe the mods wanna delete it, idk.

You wanna know
loneliness?
I'll tell you the secret
but never share it.

Loneliness is being alone
but when you need them,
they are never there.
That's loneliness.

You wanna know pain from
loneliness?
The secret?
Shhhhh. I'll tell you.

When they are there
you wish they weren't.

What do you do then,
friends?

You cut and bleed and suffer.

And hate.

Go for walk.
Get fresh air.
Have a hot shower.
Wet your hair.
Read a book.
By the fire.
Eat a meal.
To your desire.
Sleep at night to rest your head.
Enjoy the softness of your bed.
Wake up a fresh new day.
Is coming your way.

Repeat.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having a horrible time, it’s interesting how at their worst, you don’t even want to eat food, you can’t sleep and time slows down a lot.

Too sensitive for the demands of modern society. We’re just humans, we’re all worthy by society and capitalism adds a huge amount of complex pressure.

It’s too much on everyone.

Exactly. Won't get into an economic debate here but there is something very wrong about how we live.

How long did you get clean for before giving up?

Clean? Never been an addict or drug user besides booze (which is a drug I guess).

But in answer to your question. Never drunk much until my 30s then had a tough year (but in hindsight 10 years as unemployment and other situations was nuts) and went nuts. Got clean for a year, did f all so just got back into it.

Had 3 months off 18 months a go which was horrendous as I simply couldn't cope with the stress and other factors in life so am now just drinking as a lifestyle choice. Will have 6 a night (drinks), bottle of wine + bottle of spirits on a stressful day and try and have 2 free days a week.

Gets me through which is all I care about. Going on holiday next week and doubt I'll touch a drop unless a party or nice woman is involved than I'll make an exception.

Am tired of feeling this way. And I agree with everything on this page. Yes loneliness sucks, yes work sucks and yes men are judged on money (can't speak for women and what they are judged on just a different criteria). But what can you do? Just have to try make the best life for yourself.

In fact sick of being judged and policed. Couldn't give a continental. Just need to find a way to keep living.

Am tired of feeling this way. And I agree with everything on this page. Yes loneliness sucks, yes work sucks and yes men are judged on money (can't speak for women and what they are judged on just a different criteria). But what can you do? Just have to try make the best life for yourself.

In fact sick of being judged and policed. Couldn't give a continental. Just need to find a way to keep living.
I think women are judged on looks a lot. Oh and age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Won't get into an economic debate here but there is something very wrong about how we live.
We're not meant to live in this environment. It's toxic to our bodies and minds. We're communal animals, yet we all isolate ourselves most of the day in our jobs, in our tech and in our homes. Such a tough world to make genuine connections with people. Everyone is so busy.

How much of a part is the environment playing on peoples feelings? I don't think humans are meant to be living in these big cities, commuting whilst surrounded by thousands, constantly bombarded with noise etc etc. Within 100 years the way we have lived has changed dramatically and I don't think we've evolved to the point were it isn't causing massive issues.

How much of a part is the environment playing on peoples feelings? I don't think humans are meant to be living in these big cities, commuting whilst surrounded by thousands, constantly bombarded with noise etc etc. Within 100 years the way we have lived has changed dramatically and I don't think we've evolved to the point were it isn't causing massive issues.

Moving to the country is the best thing I ever did.
Cannot recommend it enough

Lost connections is a decent read
It really is
I try spread the love about that book.
Most depressed and anxious people are bed ridden half the time so no excuse 4 not trying to read ya way out the hole :)
How to change your mind by Michael Pollan would be next in line
He did a podcaswith JRE for if anyone interested

Jesus. Just read the opening post and a few more down, written by Smasha. Seen him post on the forum before, didn't know how bad his situation was.

I genuinely felt bad for you and hope a decade on you're in a better spot.

( In before * off campaigner )

Jesus. Just read the opening post and a few more down, written by Smasha. Seen him post on the forum before, didn't know how bad his situation was.

I genuinely felt bad for you and hope a decade on you're in a better spot.

( In before fu** off campaigner )
keep readin
its all dark here
if he found a better spot i hope he/she would guide us 2 information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back