Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the Manbun (VC) this evening.

A 150 x 2 would be nice to see.

* sake Grundy

I asked for 150

Useless campaigner

Collingwood have only beaten two teams in the Top 8, Richmond and Brisbane, yet sit 2nd.

Last year they only beat two teams in the Top 8, Richmond and Melbourne, yet finished 3rd.

All hail the compromised draw 🤨🤔
A7011ABF-EEB8-4778-BBC0-E498E2C085D2.jpeg 84028CE4-B714-445C-9DED-2EE5E2F7F4C9.jpeg

Compromised draw? According to CD we have the hardest draw this year. For someone who bases his arguments on ‘stats’ and facts.....you failed.

As for how many top 8 teams we’ve beaten in regular season, who gives a sheet. Total wins in the end matter and we get enough to put us in good position. Finals matter. Period.

Try again hater.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On behalf of all Treloar owners, go **** yourself.
haha, I was spot on wasn't I.

At least he cracked the ton, probably better than 50% of your piece of s**t side. When you dish up a pathetic 2200 at the end of round you've only got one person to blame.

Best Fri night SC ever
2/434(c) with 2 super POD's in Grundy and Sicily. Masterstroke going early on the VC as well, not many would have thought of that. Might be a chance for the weekly with avg 144 per player so far.
How's everyone else doing? :moustache:

Grundy, Sicily, Moore. 3/534 (c). PM me if you want an autograph.

5,523 people traded Cripps out this week and 3,499 traded out Gawndog.

Hahahahahaha

If Gawn has another bad game his price will plummet. Trade out and then back in a few weeks later is one way of making cash if you have a good R/F to fill the gap. Not completely crazy if you have a lot of trades, just very risky.

I'm keeping Gawn but will play Lycett as R2 this week just in case he doesn't play, so essentially that's 680k lying idle (actually almost 1.3 mill since Cripps is on my bench too).

Where the hell did you get the luxury trade for that ?
Worpel is a full season commitment requiring a network support group.
You farrking quitter
Disappointed in you. Thought u were better than that.

View attachment 704028
I traded him to Daniel last week :$

Good to get the captain score out of the way early this week after ******* up last week on Gawn
Allows you to enter the weekend a bit more comfortable ....last weeks 46 from Gawn though, had me so despondent.

At least this week, I'm in the hunt for a reasonable round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back