Status
Not open for further replies.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The Hoff

A Knight looking for damsels in distress?

personalized-celebrity-posters-signed-poster-of-the-hoff.jpeg
81Y8%2BZUcsNL._SY445_.jpg

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
And if they didn't, maybe they should have.

Maybe the accused actually got terminated at Telstra over the 1990 Hollywood Hospital assault, or some other unacceptable behavior at Telstra, and then possibly challenged the termination and was reinstated, as though the termination event before the reinstatement never happened?

Psychotic episode could lead to certain behaviors. Will we hear of ongoing treatments?

Surely his 2-pack has been photoshopped. That does not look normal!
Where have his man boobs gone?
Had a couple of ribs taken out maybe?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Did I hear 'man boobs'?

Please remind me Shelly. It's been a while. I recall you have some expertise in this area.
Do men that want to look more feminine, sometimes take some kind of steroids to enhance their man boobs?

Relevant to this case in reports of the accused and his dress-up tendencies.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Please remind me Shelly. It's been a while. I recall you have some expertise in this area.
Do men that want to look more feminine, sometimes take some kind of steroids to enhance their man boobs?

Yep, & some just use the old chicken fillet silicone things that some females with smaller boobs use

Anti-androgenic meds are sometimes prescribed by a psychiatrist to curb nastier sexual impulses, a side affect can be man boobs. Given the history we know he has now, my guess MIGHT be his was on prescription.

Same with the hormonal imbalance caused by anabolic steroids.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anti-androgenic meds are sometimes prescribed by a psychiatrist to curb nastier sexual impulses, a side affect can be man boobs. Given the history we know he has now, my guess MIGHT be his was on prescription.

I can only go by what I know my transgender friends use. The ones who haven't had a sex reassignment. My friends who have had the surgery got implants

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

Were anabolic steroid easy to get hold of by teenagers in the early mid 1980s?

Were there any other drugs that kids might have been using in their early teens at that time, that might possibly partly explain the accused's behavior?

Were anabolic steroid easy to get hold of by teenagers in the early mid 1980s?

Were there any other drugs that kids might have been using in their early teens at that time, that might possibly partly explain the accused's behavior?

I've mentioned it before on here, Perth had a major problem with illegal steroids in the 80's and then it was meth. A big enough problem the cops were doing random testing for steroids. Steroids were being dealt through the clubs and gyms.

They were going in from Victoria. And heroin was going back from Perth.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
There's only one answer in the infamous urban dictionary for the meaning of "Bogsy"

Assuming that this definition applied back in the times when the accused wore this as his nickname, what might have possibly been the claim "object" if referred to?

To claim something for yourself before anyone else.

I can only go by what I know my transgender friends use. The ones who haven't had a sex reassignment. My friends who have had the surgery got implants

I'm not right up on that aspect of it but anabolic steroids aren't just for bulking up, you can lose weight on them as well and they shrink testicles to marbles I'm told which some like.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
anabolic steroids aren't just for bulking up, you can lose weight on them as well and they shrink testicles to marbles I'm told which some like.

Amazing what you can learn from participating in this thread!

Amazing what you can learn from participating in this thread!

Did you know ... they can also cause sterility. Far as we know, he doesn't have any biological children and given his apparent devastation when first wife told him she was pregnant to another man after they'd been married years, he may be and that had a big impact.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've mentioned it before on here, Perth had a major problem with illegal steroids in the 80's and then it was meth. A big enough problem the cops were doing random testing for steroids. Steroids were being dealt through the clubs and gyms.

They were going in from Victoria. And heroin was going back from Perth.
I remember this. Every guy wanted to be "Arnie" & they were insane. "Roid Rage" was a term strongly used back then

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Where are the quotes "Melsy"?
Please provide a reference/source for who said this.

"You are going to die bitch" was a statement made to Dorothy when she was attacked in 1988. I might not have been Dorothy (Pseudonym) the attacker was referring. Dorothy's attacker was not known to her. Julie Cutler disappeared shortly after.

"28th May 1988
She believes he's in his 20's-30's. He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed."

Julie Cutler attended WAIT (Curtain University) very close to where Dorothy was dumped on Centenary Drive.

"lurking at Karrakatta Cemetery showed the accused Claremont serial killer frequented the area "waiting for the opportunity to abduct, sexually assault and murder young women", the Supreme Court has been told."

"The reports found that he suppressed his emotions and that he had a "displacement of feelings", which Ms Barbagallo said suggested he would take his anger or frustration out on strangers."

"is also accused of attacking a woman in her Huntingdale home in 1988 "

Attachments

• dorothy-big.jpg
    dorothy-big.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
He talks like he knows Dorothy, but it would appear he doesn't know her at all. Internalised deferred anger on an innocent victim that appears to have been stalked and abducted for deflecting anger off someone he knows who has hurt him.

Ill be interested to hear the timeline of someones life around May 1988. Julie Cutler had already had one recent abduction attempt just prior from another high class hotel, The Parmelia. Julie's flat was broken into.

What was going on in someone's life in May 1988. Huntingdale snow-dropping runs. Break-ins. Family Bali trip date?

A corroborated timeline which shows other active behaviors might omit someone from this crime. This appears a period of high activity.

Looking forward to police with evidence or timeline, omitting someone from these Cutler & Dorothy crimes.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
"You are going to die bitch" was a statement made to Dorothy when she was attacked in 1988. I might not have been Dorothy (Pseudonym)

That’s a relief!
(And informative about the “Dorothy” assault)

For a few hours their, I was concerned that maybe you were watching a horror movie and accidentally thinking/typing out loud about one of the psycho movie characters whilst typing that post.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
That’s a relief!
(And informative about the “Dorothy” assault)

For a few hours their, I was concerned that maybe you were watching a horror movie and accidentally thinking/typing out loud about one of the psycho movie characters whilst typing that post.

It has been typed before in this thread. I'm not into stereotypical fictional horror movies.

In regards, Robyn Santen, it appears not only do they have no body, they have no clothes etc. They have nothing.

They have a car with everything left in it at Citybeach carpark north of Clancy's fish restaurant. Coroners report pulled down. Other published information pulled down.

Last edited:

SimonSays77

Rookie
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
There must be more people connecting dots by the day.

As evidence is released, more dots will be connected exponentially. An interesting outcome of the trial evidence hearings

Over 500 witnesses and growing at a rapid rate?
seems there are all these people with what appera to be well establsihed connectons to each other postin and making comments about the csk and other murders if they know the csk or murderers they are toasted if they knew and did SFA about it curious as to what admsissons have been made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back