Autopsy vs Collingwood - Rd 15 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I am a little late to the Party or am I? Because that's what I've been doing since Saturday Night. :stern look

I was very impressed with the Hardness of our players. The way we didn't let Collingwood breathe. And talking about breath isn't Shaw a breath of Fresh Air? No Nonsense. Simple in his message. Defence First Mantra. He is certainly growing on me. :stern look

Special mention to Ben Cunnington. Career Best Form. He can see players in which many don't see up in the stands to pass to. Sure one of his handballs cost us a goal but other than that it was almost perfection by Ben10. And how difficult is it for others to tackle him? :stern look

Highlight for the night was the Larkey tackle on Pendlebury which resulted in a Captain's Goal by Jack. Ripping Roar from the North Faithful. :thumbsu:

I could probably go on and on but it would be fair to say it has already been said in this thread. :stern look

Enjoyed singing Hearts 2 Hearts down the Ramp at Marvel Stadium after the Game. Some Turkey with Long Hair decided to start the song as soon as he turned down the Ramp from Level 3. The place was a rocking. The NMFC winning Games in Melbourne. Too Good. :stern look

That Turkey with the Long Hair probably deserves a beer or Scotch one day.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Highlight for the night was the Larkey tackle on Pendlebury which resulted in a Captain's Goal by Jack. Ripping Roar from the North Faithful. :thumbsu:

I reckon that was the moment the game went from us wasting chances to putting them to the sword : Howard Stern look

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As good a place as any to put it:

He's out!

My dad's out of ICU finally, will spend a week or more in coronary care, the big goal is to be home for his birthday on the 12th.

The support from everyone here has been magnificent, I truly appreciate it, you are a wonderful group of people.
Great news, best wishes for his continued improvement.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

He's out!

My dad's out of ICU finally, will spend a week or more in coronary care, the big goal is to be home for his birthday on the 12th.

The support from everyone here has been magnificent, I truly appreciate it, you are a wonderful group of people.

giphy.gif

Great news big fella.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He's out!

Terrific news big_e

For 8 more Rounds and then have a Bye and then go again!

It's not just about the physicality of it.

I have zero doubt we'll be up for our big games.

I'm very interested to see how we go this week.

If we're moving towards being a mature side our physical output is incredibly similar to that against the Pies or GWS.

We cannot lapse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
No problems would be my tip.

The list was built for the contest and most of the sledgehammers have been playing that way their whole footballing lives.

It's who they are.

Well most of them were playing a style of Basketball up until Rd 8 so there’s a third of the season of bruise free football that should hold them in good stead over coming weeks

Well most of them were playing a style of Basketball up until Rd 8 so there’s a third of the season of bruise free football that should hold them in good stead over coming weeks

Under Scotts our 14/15 seasons were slow, average starts as well. We finished those years very well.

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's not just about the physicality of it.

I have zero doubt we'll be up for our big games.

I'm very interested to see how we go this week.

If we're moving towards being a mature side our physical output is incredibly similar to that against the Pies or GWS.

We cannot lapse.

If we don’t lapse it adds another bow to Shaw’s coaching abilities

Shows he has the ability to sustain the level of footy expected

The hard thing to do for a coach, is to make sure the boys are up and about every week, mentally and physically (look at Ken at port for example)

I am confident he is already doing this by getting north up after a bye which we could never do for over a decade

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Under Scotts our 14/15 seasons were slow, average starts as well. We finished those years very well.
And there is history of sides winning premierships off the back of finding late season form and momentum.

Lol I was thinking that last night win the next 12 in a row and we’re premiers 😜

As much as I hate the ads...

D0VYLB8X4AEpNgk.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back