Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got a chance to quickly duck in to the wonderful world of BigFooty where we all watch our SC hopes and dreams get tortured and choked out of existence.... but enough about Alf's rampage.

7 trades left & $469,300 in the kitty
Screenshot_20190706-125930_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20190706-125959_SuperCoach.jpg

Thinking a combination of Walsh, Atkins or Baker out for a combination of either
Macrae & Chol
Lycett & Chol
or
Macrae & Neale/Lycett

Any advice or tips wise ones???

Finally got a chance to quickly duck in to the wonderful world of BigFooty where we all watch our SC hopes and dreams get tortured and choked out of existence.... but enough about Alf's rampage.

View attachment 704152View attachment 704153

Thinking a combination of Walsh, Atkins or Baker out for a combination of either
Macrae & Chol
Lycett & Chol
or
Macrae & Neale/Lycett

Double upgrade, what are you waiting for? You don’t need Chol as you have Setters.

View attachment 704152View attachment 704153

Macrae & Chol
Lycett & Chol
or
Macrae & Neale/Lycett

Finish off your midfield with Macrae and Neale

Double upgrade, what are you waiting for? You don’t need Chol as you have Setters.
Only thing I am worried about is cash gen to get last couple of upgrades done... I was out of the running for overall pretty early (wrong C choices and a couple of injuries)...

Plus if I do Neale & Macrae for example, if & when I need to trade ROB I can only get a forward in...

Mundy back in after I dumped him in round 2 (for him to then go on a rampage).....time to pay me back you old *.

Duursma->Chol
O.Baker->Mundy

2 trades and 240k left..

Hoff covering for Gawn.

Trading in Cripps before his Bye has resulted in an 80s score, bye and 2 donuts - I don't even care anymore I'm cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just brought him in FWIW. Already have Stewart. Will try and grab Sicily to finish my team next week.

So I have 8 trades left and 190,300 in the bank.
I’m thinking
Daniel to Walters
Duursma to rich or Stewart

Thoughts?
5f38770a0a352127d0d263beb9a057d3.jpg
bff214ccc0dc79d0cd4871cb4fe5b985.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lads I need your infinite wisdom.

Keep in mind I am ranked 30th overall, with 5 trades and in light of the carnage with Gawn likely out, his replacement in Lycett down, and Boak out (potentially Danger), now is my time to make a big call.

I have dodged every bullet, except for Boak.

So, I have Boak with no way to cover him. Do I cop the 0 or use one of my 5 trades to go Young > Cameron? Gives me cover for Boak, strengthens my FWD bench until Daniel comes back AND opens up another FWD/MID link with Setterfield.

Or do I trade Daniel? Only real option is Mundy, who could be value given what he has scored early in the year, but down on form. Or opt for, say, a Billings?

I’m leaning towards going Cameron.

Thoughts?

52C5880B-6B4C-43E6-9836-66E1FED2F1A1.jpeg
A20BCFD9-36BC-49C7-956D-FB36F120CFB0.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back